Watch Disney Movies Anytime With 'Disney Movies Anywhere'
LOS ANGELES,CA: The Walt Disney Studios has launched a cloud based service called ‘Disney Movies Anywhere’, with which one can buy and watch Disney movies through Apple devices, reports ABC News.
With the help of this service, consumers can buy and enjoy digital movies of their choice from the library of 400 titles. Reportedly, the movies from Disney, Pixar and Marvel can be watched from anywhere via iPhones, iPads, iPod touches and the web, while the foremost provider of this service is iTunes.
According to Disney, users who have activated the DMA account and connected to their iTunes accounts are privileged to get a free digital copy of its animated classic titled “The Incredible” for a limited time period.
As Jamie Voris, chief technology officer of The Walt Disney Studios puts in, this technology enabled the company “to work with iTunes and future provider partners to ensure movie lovers have streamlined access to all of their favorite Disney titles no matter which device they are on.”
However, the hardcore movie fans who have already unlocked the codes for Pixar, Marvel DVD and Blu-ray titles can use the same code to access this new service. As a means to encourage and boost up digital purchase, there exists a point earning system in this service; consumers can thus earn points when they add movies to their cart.
- Toys to Join in Smart Conversation with Kids
- ProFont Now Supports Cursive Animated Font in FCPX
- Interra Systems' Updated Baton to Offer More Robust and Seamless Quality Check
- ACD Systems Upgrades Canvas Features for Improved Performance of Illustrators
- ViXS Systems' SoC to power Sky Digita's 4K Ultra HD Media Player
- Pixel Film Studios' FCPX Plugin Includes Transgrunge Contaminate to Create Grunge Video