An Introduction To Inbound Marketing Strategy For SMBs
Inbound marketing is the new trend in the industry that is leveraging SMBs to deepen their roots in the market. Businesses which made a shift towards it have observed significant changes in their customer base. Unlike, traditional outbound marketing, inbound strategy utilizes content to attract the right cohort towards the business. Leads are generated through social media activities, search engine optimization, and content marketing which target the right audience or potential buyers. The audience is able to connect to brands through a search looking for solutions and products that one offers. Digital activities are focuses on expertise, authority, and trust.
Buying decisions are now influenced by inbound marketing, where buyers get a different perspective of the brand depending upon the content they have put up. This is proving useful for SMBs as they are getting a fair chance to-
• Connect with the audience
• Generate warm leads
• Develop and nourish relationship through quality content
• Develop an expert relationship in the field and puts in a position of authority and trust
Benefits of Utilizing Inbound Marketing
• Cost Effective: Inbound strategies comparably involve less cost and more effective than traditional outbound practices. Social media platforms, SEO, and content quality influence customers better than outbound calls.
• Brand Loyalty: Currently, the audience are more focused upon services and products and search them before contacting brands. Online content drives the right audience to organizations’ website leading to more loyal customers in the future.
• Builds Trust: Quality services and solutions with no strings attached develop a personal relationship with the customer and affect their decision making. Unlike, the outbound process where calls and emails are ignored and brands also with them.
• Business Expansions: SMBs get an opportunity to break boundaries and expand their businesses to maximum customer reach without much extra efforts. It opens a whole new market landscape to experiment and grow.
To develop their inbound marketing strategy organizations must focus on the following.
•Defining market goals they want to achieve, for streamlining the strategy
•Analyze web presence for visibility
•Understand the target audience for fulfilling their needs
•Work upon content, social media, SEO, and lead nourishment strategies.
By Debra Jensen, CIO, Charlotte Russe
By Phil Jordan, CIO, Telefonica
By Alberto Ruocco, CIO, American Electric Power
By Sven Gerjets, SVP-IT, DIRECTV
By Adrian Mebane, VP-Global Ethics & Compliance, The Hershey...
By Mike Fitton, Wireless Business Unit Director, Altera
By Jim Kaskade, VP and GM, Big Data & Analytics, CSC
By Graham Welch, Director-Cisco Security, Cisco
By Michael Watkins, Senior Product Director, Global Knowledge
By Nelson C. Vincent, EdD, VP for IT and CIO, University of...
By Sharon Gietl, VP-IT & CIO, The Doe Run Company
By Arnold Leap, CIO, 1-800-Flowers.com
By Gary Barlet, CIO, USPS OIG
By Mike Dieter, CTO, Transplace
By Bill Schimikowski, VP, Customer Experience, Fidelity...
By Kevin Kometer, CIO, CME Group
By John Landwehr, Public Sector CTO, Adobe
By Marc Probst, CIO & VP, Intermountain Healthcare
By Charles Koontz, President & CEO, GE Healthcare IT & Chief...
By Jeff Bauserman, VP-Information Systems & Technology,...