An Introduction To Inbound Marketing Strategy For SMBs
Inbound marketing is the new trend in the industry that is leveraging SMBs to deepen their roots in the market. Businesses which made a shift towards it have observed significant changes in their customer base. Unlike, traditional outbound marketing, inbound strategy utilizes content to attract the right cohort towards the business. Leads are generated through social media activities, search engine optimization, and content marketing which target the right audience or potential buyers. The audience is able to connect to brands through a search looking for solutions and products that one offers. Digital activities are focuses on expertise, authority, and trust.
Buying decisions are now influenced by inbound marketing, where buyers get a different perspective of the brand depending upon the content they have put up. This is proving useful for SMBs as they are getting a fair chance to-
• Connect with the audience
• Generate warm leads
• Develop and nourish relationship through quality content
• Develop an expert relationship in the field and puts in a position of authority and trust
Benefits of Utilizing Inbound Marketing
• Cost Effective: Inbound strategies comparably involve less cost and more effective than traditional outbound practices. Social media platforms, SEO, and content quality influence customers better than outbound calls.
• Brand Loyalty: Currently, the audience are more focused upon services and products and search them before contacting brands. Online content drives the right audience to organizations’ website leading to more loyal customers in the future.
• Builds Trust: Quality services and solutions with no strings attached develop a personal relationship with the customer and affect their decision making. Unlike, the outbound process where calls and emails are ignored and brands also with them.
• Business Expansions: SMBs get an opportunity to break boundaries and expand their businesses to maximum customer reach without much extra efforts. It opens a whole new market landscape to experiment and grow.
To develop their inbound marketing strategy organizations must focus on the following.
•Defining market goals they want to achieve, for streamlining the strategy
•Analyze web presence for visibility
•Understand the target audience for fulfilling their needs
•Work upon content, social media, SEO, and lead nourishment strategies.
By Chris Tjotjos, VP, Cisco Solutions Practice, Black Box...
By Laura Jackson, Sr. Manager-Risk Management, ABS Consulting
By Jason Cradit, VP of Information Systems, Willbros Group
By Steve Garske, Ph.D., Senior Vice President & Chief...
By Roman Trakhtenberg, CEO, Luxoft
By Renee P Wynn, CIO, NASA
By Mike Morris, CIO, Legends
By Louis Carr, Jr., CIO, Clark County
By Andrew Macaulay, CTO, Topgolf Entertainment Group
By Dominic Casserley, President and Deputy CEO, Willis...
By Dave Nelson, SVP-Portfolio Lead, Avanade, Inc.
By Michael Cross, SVP & CIO, CommScope Holding Company Inc.
By Pauly Comtois, VP DevOps, Hearst Business Media
By Dan Adam, CIO, Extreme Networks
By Matt Schlabig, CIO, Worthington Industries
By David Tamayo, CIO, DCS Corporation
By Scott Cardenas, CIO, City and County of Denver
By Marc Kermisch, VP & CIO, Red Wing Shoe Co.
By Brian Drozdowicz, VP, Digital Services, Siemens...
By Les Ottolenghi, EVP and CIO, Caesars Entertainment