Leaders from Multiple Industries Converge for HR Tech Connect
HR Tech Connect, an invitation-only summit for HR & IT executives that offers strategic-level insights into how technology investments will improve recruitment, engagement, workforce productivity, operational efficiency, workforce experience and wellness, is pleased to reveal an agenda overview for the upcoming event, built by members of its distinguished industry advisory board. The 2018 Summit is taking place October 22 - 24, in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club.
“I’m so excited to again be HR Tech Connect Co-Chair for 2018,” Kevin W. Grossman, President of Global Programs, Talent Board said. “The HR Tech Connect Summit format is a refreshing take on the vendor/buyer relationship combined with peer networking. HR Tech Connect is a targeted and intimate summit that offers strong content, speakers and panel discussions that hit at the heart of people management today and tomorrow and the tech complexity that empowers it all.”
- TalentCulture Consulting Group, Meghan M. Biro, CEO and Founder (Conference Co-Chair)
- Talent Board HR, Kevin W. Grossman, President of Global Programs (Conference Co-Chair)
- American Airlines, Carrie Corbin, Global Head of Employer Brand for American Airlines Culture Diversity
- BASF, Heidi Gerhard, Director, Talent Acquisition & University Relations
- Baker Hughes, a GE Company, Elspeth Inglis, Global HR Director - Culture Leader
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Corrie Beaverson, Director Talent Acquisition
- Capital One, Chris Hester, Director Human Resources Information Technology
- C.H. Robinson, Ruth Gardner, Senior Manager- HR Operations
- Comcast, LaShonda Rahming, Executive Director
- Enterprise Holdings, Marie Artim, Vice President
- SGS, Laura Ramey, Senior VP Human Resources & Communications
- Syneos Health, Ryan Maglione, Vice President Global Commercial Talent
“As someone who keeps her finger on the pulse of what’s going on with HR Technology, I am thrilled to be Co-Chair of the cutting-edge HR Tech Connect Summit,” Meghan said. “This event is one of a kind and brings results to brands seeking a deeper engagement and exclusive insights. I look forward to another banner year with the 2018 HR Tech Connect Summit community.”
Just a few of the topics covered at this year’s event include:
- How is digital enabling a more responsive workforce?
- How technology like AI, analytics and mobile can create an agile workforce?
- Building growth and collaboration with people and machines working together
- Talent development strategies for the future of work
- Machine learning and AI / How talent acquisition and recruiting is evolving
- Ways blockchain will disrupt HR Tech Connect
- The key internal issues organizations must address before achieving long-term success with an HR technology solution (Culture Transformation, Employee Engagement & Communications)
HR Tech Connect blends a detailed educational program with scheduled business development activities for sponsors in the form of pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings, case study presentations to smaller groups, and numerous networking functions. Each HR and IT executive leader in attendance is fully qualified and has the budget and ability to make decisions to implement HR technology solutions.
For more information about HR Tech Connect and the upcoming Summit, please visit the website. Attendee inquiries can be directed to Tom LeComte, email@example.com. For sponsor inquiries, contact Joe Warring, firstname.lastname@example.org. Those interested in speaking can contact Sean Guerre, email@example.com.
By Michael Cockrill, CIO, State of Washington
By Brett Shockley, SVP & CIO, Avaya
By Sven Gerjets, SVP-IT, DIRECTV
By Steve Moyer, VP of Storage Software Engineering, Micron...
By Michelle R. McKenna-Doyle, SVP and CIO, National Football...
By Patrick Hale, CIO, VITAS Healthcare
By Roman Trakhtenberg, CEO, Luxoft
By Julia Davis, SVP, CIO, Aflac
By Chris Westlake, VP & GM of Service,RK
By Pauly Comtois, VP DevOps, Hearst Business Media
By Yanni Charalambous, VP & CIO, Occidental Petroleum...
By Bob Brown, VP-Production & Operations, ONE World Sports
By Arthur Hu, SVP & CIO, Lenovo
By Ron Guerrier, CIO, Farmers Insurance Group, Inc.
By Scott Cardenas, CIO, City and County of Denver
By Kevin McCarron, Vice President Collaboration, Carousel...
By Marc Kermisch, VP & CIO, Red Wing Shoe Co.
By Christopher Frenz, AVP of Information Security,...
By Brian Drozdowicz, VP, Digital Services, Siemens...
By Les Ottolenghi, EVP and CIO, Caesars Entertainment