T-Mobile's Music Freedom Adds 14 New Streaming Services with No Charge
BELLEVUE, WA: Experiencing the increased number of customer streaming music, T-mobile comes up with 14 new streaming services for its upgraded program Un-carrier 6.0, named Music Freedom. The service includes Google Play Music, Xbox Music and Sound cloud with diverse range of specialty services such as EDM, Jazz, Caribbean and Bollywood to satisfy different tastes of customers.
T-Mobile Simple Choice customers now can stream all kind of music on T-Mobile Data Strong Network without any data charges. The Music Freedom services as well as music streaming providers are completely free for consumers.
New Available services are:
- Google Play Music: Provides popular music due to high demand from Un-carrier customers
- Xbox Music: ‘All the Music You Love’ Service on all devices.
- SoundCloud: Access to the community of music & audio creators
- RadioTunes: Variety of free streaming radio channels
- Digitally Imported: Only Electronic dance music
- Fit Radio: Workout songs for the gym
- Fresca Radio: 40 channels of the best Latin, Hispanic and Caribbean music
- JAZZRADIO: Best jazz music 24X7
- Live365: Thousands of internet radio stations with various style music
- Mad Genius Radio: For fresh playlist seeker with latest songs
- radioPup: Featuring 300+ local radio stations
- Radio.com: Original programming including streaming music and more
- ROCKRADIO: Online music streaming in Rock genre.
- Saavn: Bollywood and Indian music online and on the go
Music Freedom included these 14 streaming music services with their existing 13 services including Rhapsody, Pandora, AccuRadio, Black Planet, Grooveshark, iHeartRadio, iTunes Radio, Samsung Milk Music, Radio Paradise, Rdio, Slacker, Songza and Spotify that doubles their services for their valued customers. These new inclusions give wings to T-Mobile’s vision of adding every possible music streaming service by applying through T-Mobile’s open submission process.