itelligence: Global, Full-Service SAP Solutions Innovator

CIO VendorSteve Niesman, President and CEO, itelligence North America
As new enterprise technology continues to transform today’s business landscape and modern workforce with business intelligence, mobility and other innovative solutions, itelligence is at the forefront as an expert on the expanding world of SAP-enabled possibilities. Having helped deploy and support integrated SAP solutions for over 25 years, the dynamic company is an international full-service provider of all SAP solutions with global headquarters in Germany and North American operations centered in Cincinnati.

“We support clients with made-to-measure SAP solutions and pride ourselves on the continuous guidance we provide, regardless of whether the customer is in the growth phase or already a major global player,” affirms Steve Niesman, President and CEO, itelligence North America. The full-service intelligence portfolio spans SAP consultancy, software development and system integration, licensing, application management services and hosting. The company provides industry solutions based on SAP Business All-in-One, which are complete solution packages pre-configured to the typical business processes of the respective industry. These solutions incorporate core business management functions such as financial accounting, sales, procurement, inventory, pricing and order management, and supplement industry-specific components.

“We ensure that, while providing the core solution to our customers, we go the ‘extra mile’ to complete the value added process”
Through unparalleled expertise, itelligence partners with customers to fully utilize the power of SAP to add further business value and reliably deliver the core solution, which typically equates to 80 percent of the answer. And, with more than two decades of management experience and innovation.Niesman confirms that the other 20 percent is added by consistently delivering the “extra mile.” In addition to offering industry solutions, itelligence is one of a select group of SAP Global Hosting Partners. The company provides full hosting and support services through its managed cloud services and delivers a complete solution that includes data center infrastructure, hardware,
OS/DBA/BASIS Administration, and Back-up/Recovery. itelligence offers clients a one-stop-shop for application and technical support through its SAP Application Management Services (AMS) offerings. The unique combination of exclusive SAP focus, breadth and depth of technical and application support services, and worldwide hosting capabilities enables clients to thrive after go live.

A frequent SAP award winner, itelligence is an SAP gold channel partner authorized to resell SAP® Business All-in-One and SAP BusinessObjects™ solutions. itelligence is also an SAP global services and SAP global hosting partner, and a certified provider of SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud and global application management services. Thanks to extensive project experience with SAP solutions, itelligence continues to make strides across industries such as manufacturing, food and beverage, wholesale distribution, chemical and automotive, to name a few.

Most recently, itelligence won the business of Ahlstrom Corp., a provider of high-performance fiber composites and specialty papers. The company had deployed a complex system landscape with nine SAP instances across six continents and was searching for a new professional hosting partner that could offer better service, higher flexibility and lower costs than its previous outsourcing partner. Ahlstrom ultimately selected itelligence because of its secure, high-performance SAP hosting data center infrastructure, 24x7 service, and continuous professional maintenance.

Niesman believes itelligence’s DNA is lined by customer commitment, long-term relationships and deeply experienced SAP consultants who provide total SAP solutions. These services range from complete global implementation services across industry and product lines for rapidly growing enterprises, to more localized, industry-specific midmarket solutions.

“We are completely dedicated to empowering our customers to achieve their business objectives by delivering unmatched service and expertise along with our unique approach to customizing solutions for each individual customer. And that is the intelligence difference,” says Niesman.


Steve Niesman, President and CEO, itelligence North America

Developing innovative, integrated SAP solutions for over 25 years for companies in a wide variety of sectors and sizes

Whitepapers of Itelligence