2nd Annual IoT in Oil and Gas Event Featuring Event Partner Microsoft
FREMONT, CA: The 2nd Annual IoT in Oil and Gas event will be held on September 14 and 15 in Houston, TX. The event has rapidly become the must-attend conference for oil and gas leaders to converge and discuss how IoT technology is revolutionizing operations (upstream, midstream and downstream) to reduce costs and maximize efficiency. Members of CIO Review receive 20 percent registration by using promo code: CIO
We are excited to announce that Microsoft is offering a complimentary roundtable session on the afternoon of Day Two (Wednesday, Sept. 15) titled, “Executive Insights: The Impact of Digital and IoT in Oil and Gas” where you can hear from industry experts representing some of the top Oil and Gas operating companies. (Note: Registration for the IoT in Oil and Gas event is separate)
1. The only IoT conference in the world designed exclusively for oil and gas executives
2. One of a series of successful conferences - with a track record of attracting the right people, and facilitating fascinating and timely discussions
3. Over 30 speakerswill be presenting the most timely, including:
• Mark Reynolds, Senior Solutions Architect, Southwestern Energy
• Philippe Flichy, Senior Digital Oilfields Advisor, Baker Hughes
• Robello Samuel, Chief Technical Advisor, Halliburton
• Robert Ziegler, Global Director Well Control Technology, Weatherford
• Carl Stjernfeldt, North American Venture Manager, Shell Technology Ventures
• Dave Lafferty, President, Scientific Technical Services
• Kathleen Hartwick, Director of the Armstrong Center for Energy & Environment, Texas Public Policy Foundation
• Dan Crandell, Manager- Cyber security and maintenance, Enterprise Products
• Jana Schey, COO, Energistics
• NavDhunay, CEO, Ambyint
• Craig Harclerode, Global Oil and Gas and Chemicals Business Development Executive, OSIsoft
• Kenneth Smith, General Manager Oil and Gas, Hortonworks
• Dave McCarthy, Senior Director of Products, Bsquare
• John Sturdivant, CEO and Founder, Workforce Alpha
• Rabi Chakraborty, President, Senslytics
4. The comprehensive program will feature expert presentations and panel discussions addressing key topics such as: Implementation and data management, remote monitoring and visibility for improved safety and preventative maintenance, cyber security strategy and preparedness, Cognitive IoT deployment, deploying successful and integrated automated workflows, the future of IoT in your business and more.
5. Network with over 150 of your peers, discussing implementation challenges and successes - with the potential to save your organization millions.
Big Data: Blessing or a Boon?
By Chris Tjotjos, VP, Cisco Solutions Practice, Black Box...
By Laura Jackson, Sr. Manager-Risk Management, ABS Consulting
By Jason Cradit, VP of Information Systems, Willbros Group
By Steve Garske, Ph.D., Senior Vice President & Chief...
By Roman Trakhtenberg, CEO, Luxoft
By Renee P Wynn, CIO, NASA
By Mike Morris, CIO, Legends
By Louis Carr, Jr., CIO, Clark County
By Andrew Macaulay, CTO, Topgolf Entertainment Group
By Dominic Casserley, President and Deputy CEO, Willis...
By Dave Nelson, SVP-Portfolio Lead, Avanade, Inc.
By Michael Cross, SVP & CIO, CommScope Holding Company Inc.
By Pauly Comtois, VP DevOps, Hearst Business Media
By Dan Adam, CIO, Extreme Networks
By Matt Schlabig, CIO, Worthington Industries
By David Tamayo, CIO, DCS Corporation
By Scott Cardenas, CIO, City and County of Denver
By Marc Kermisch, VP & CIO, Red Wing Shoe Co.
By Brian Drozdowicz, VP, Digital Services, Siemens...
By Les Ottolenghi, EVP and CIO, Caesars Entertainment