2nd Annual IoT in Oil and Gas Event Featuring Event Partner Microsoft
FREMONT, CA: The 2nd Annual IoT in Oil and Gas event will be held on September 14 and 15 in Houston, TX. The event has rapidly become the must-attend conference for oil and gas leaders to converge and discuss how IoT technology is revolutionizing operations (upstream, midstream and downstream) to reduce costs and maximize efficiency. Members of CIO Review receive 20 percent registration by using promo code: CIO
We are excited to announce that Microsoft is offering a complimentary roundtable session on the afternoon of Day Two (Wednesday, Sept. 15) titled, “Executive Insights: The Impact of Digital and IoT in Oil and Gas” where you can hear from industry experts representing some of the top Oil and Gas operating companies. (Note: Registration for the IoT in Oil and Gas event is separate)
1. The only IoT conference in the world designed exclusively for oil and gas executives
2. One of a series of successful conferences - with a track record of attracting the right people, and facilitating fascinating and timely discussions
3. Over 30 speakerswill be presenting the most timely, including:
• Mark Reynolds, Senior Solutions Architect, Southwestern Energy
• Philippe Flichy, Senior Digital Oilfields Advisor, Baker Hughes
• Robello Samuel, Chief Technical Advisor, Halliburton
• Robert Ziegler, Global Director Well Control Technology, Weatherford
• Carl Stjernfeldt, North American Venture Manager, Shell Technology Ventures
• Dave Lafferty, President, Scientific Technical Services
• Kathleen Hartwick, Director of the Armstrong Center for Energy & Environment, Texas Public Policy Foundation
• Dan Crandell, Manager- Cyber security and maintenance, Enterprise Products
• Jana Schey, COO, Energistics
• NavDhunay, CEO, Ambyint
• Craig Harclerode, Global Oil and Gas and Chemicals Business Development Executive, OSIsoft
• Kenneth Smith, General Manager Oil and Gas, Hortonworks
• Dave McCarthy, Senior Director of Products, Bsquare
• John Sturdivant, CEO and Founder, Workforce Alpha
• Rabi Chakraborty, President, Senslytics
4. The comprehensive program will feature expert presentations and panel discussions addressing key topics such as: Implementation and data management, remote monitoring and visibility for improved safety and preventative maintenance, cyber security strategy and preparedness, Cognitive IoT deployment, deploying successful and integrated automated workflows, the future of IoT in your business and more.
5. Network with over 150 of your peers, discussing implementation challenges and successes - with the potential to save your organization millions.
Big Data: Blessing or a Boon?
By Michael Cockrill, CIO, State of Washington
By Brett Shockley, SVP & CIO, Avaya
By Sven Gerjets, SVP-IT, DIRECTV
By Steve Moyer, VP of Storage Software Engineering, Micron...
By Michelle R. McKenna-Doyle, SVP and CIO, National Football...
By Patrick Hale, CIO, VITAS Healthcare
By Roman Trakhtenberg, CEO, Luxoft
By Julia Davis, SVP, CIO, Aflac
By Chris Westlake, VP & GM of Service,RK
By Pauly Comtois, VP DevOps, Hearst Business Media
By Yanni Charalambous, VP & CIO, Occidental Petroleum...
By Bob Brown, VP-Production & Operations, ONE World Sports
By Arthur Hu, SVP & CIO, Lenovo
By Ron Guerrier, CIO, Farmers Insurance Group, Inc.
By Scott Cardenas, CIO, City and County of Denver
By Kevin McCarron, Vice President Collaboration, Carousel...
By Marc Kermisch, VP & CIO, Red Wing Shoe Co.
By Christopher Frenz, AVP of Information Security,...
By Brian Drozdowicz, VP, Digital Services, Siemens...
By Les Ottolenghi, EVP and CIO, Caesars Entertainment