Accelerate AI West Coming to San Francisco October 31 to November 3
Cambridge, MA (October 3, 2018): Open Data Science, LLC will bring their popular applied data science and artificial intelligence for businesses conference, Accelerate AI West , to San Francisco this October 31 to November 3. At this event, attendees will learn about the latest insights and tools in artificial intelligence and data science, and how you can accelerate your company, startup, or career by using these skills.
Accelerate AI brings together over 1000 individuals who use or are looking to use AI and data science in their work for marketing, business, and decision making. Attendees are able to connect and network with leading artificial intelligence industry experts, speakers, startups, and even potential investors.
Scheduled speakers include, but are not limited to:
● Reza Zadeh, Founder and CEO of Matroid and Professor at Stanford
● Cameron Turner, Founder and CEO of Dataorium
● Aarthi Srinivasan, Director of Machine Learning and Blockchain at Target
● Hernán Asorey, Chief Data Officer at Salesforce
● Kamelia Aryafar, VP and Head of Data Science at Overstock.com
● Dr. Arun Verma, Head of Quantitative Research Solutions at Bloomberg
● Neeraj Arora, Global Head of Decision Science and Data Automation at AIG
Also at Accelerate AI is the AI Startup & Investor Showcase, where you can meet and hear from some of the many startups accelerating the adoption of AI in industry and society. Demo and understand the technologies they are bringing to market. Hear directly from, and connect with, the investors who are funding this revolution in AI.
The conference is cross-industry and cross-enterprise, meaning everything here applicable to almost any industry. Businesses and startups from retail and finance to healthcare and manufacturing can benefit from learning more about AI strategies. Different parts of an enterprise such as marketing, sales, HR, and more have take something away from Accelerate AI.