Analysis of Hotel Performance Made Easy With New IDeaS RPI
FREMONT, CA: IDeaS Revenue Solutions, provider of pricing and revenue management software, services and consulting has launched IDeaS Revenue Performance Insights (RPI), a powerful solution that leverages IDeaS hospitality expertise and SAS Visual Analytics to deliver dynamic reporting and business intelligence, providing revenue managers and executive management the ability to report, analyze and act on hotel performance through a web and tablet-friendly visual interface.
“Whether it’s one property or worldwide estates, IDeaS RPI enables revenue managers to quickly identify underlying issues, determine revenue opportunities, measure key performance indicators and easily slice data into actionable insights,“ said Sanjay Nagalia, chief operating officer for IDeaS. “And in our mobile world, having the means to view such data and take immediate action via PC or tablet is absolutely essential.”
IDeaS RPI integrates key hospitality system data such as room type, distribution channel and seasonality and outputs powerful visual reporting for immediate action. Key IDeaS RPI features enable users to:
- Obtain business intelligence and powerful visual analytics at individual or multi-property levels.
- Integrate transactional data and drill down to associated key performance indicators.
- Report performance trends and patterns by property, region, brand, location or ownership attribute.
- Access reports, dashboards and analytics tools through a web or tablet interface.
- Enable all levels of the organization to make data driven decisions.
After 25-years in the hospitality industry, IDeaS – a SAS company, began the global rollout of IDeaS Revenue Performance Insights in two variations: Enterprise and Independent. The solutions complement IDeaS’ suite of revenue management solutions by adding dynamic performance analytics and reporting capabilities to realize revenue opportunities.