BC Summit 2016: November 01-03, 2016
St. Helena, CA: BC Summit 2016 is now accepting applications for attendees. The 2016 edition of this annual event will be held during November 01-03, 2016, at the La Quinta Resort & Club, in Palm Springs, CA.
The BC Summit was first launched in 2008 as a vehicle to help educate channel partners and consultants on the rapidly evolving field of unified communications. Enterprise customers were added to the mix last year, and UCStrategies is excited to announced that the growth in attendance has required the event to move from the previous venue in San Diego to the La Quinta Resort and Club in Palm Springs for 2016.
Who the Event is For
The unique event serves four constituencies:
- UC&C vendors
- Solution Integrators (SIs) - A.K.A. "Resellers" or Managed Service Providers (MSP)
- Enterprise Customers
In addition, many of the BCStrategies (formerly UCStrategies) Experts will be on hand at the event, presenting educational sessions and interacting with attendees.
Keynotes/Vision Statements: Diamond and Platinum sponsors each give a keynote presentation or “vision statement” covering how they see a particular area of UC&C evolving.
General Sessions include the following:
- BCStrategies General Sessions: Members of the BCStrategies team discuss the state of the UC industry, major trends, developments and challenges.
- Success Stories: Gold sponsors present stories that detail a recent implementation of their product or service, including lessons learned, and challenges overcome.
- Innovators’ Roundtable: BC Experts judge the more creative and leading-edge products, technologies and applications.
Focus Sessions: 45-minute focus sessions for smaller groups are a key opportunity to learn more about a company, its solutions, its channel program and more.
One of the major objectives of the BC Summit is to develop relationships that grow into successful business partnerships. To that end, a number of social events are planned:
- Tuesday Morning Golf Tournament
- Tuesday Morning Tennis Tournament
- Tuesday Night Reception
- Wednesday Night Reception
- Vendor Hospitality Suites
What 2015 Attendees Said About the Event
85 percent of the solutions integrators and 78 percent of the consultants who attended the 2015 Summit rated it "Outstanding."
100 percent of the consultants said they would recommend it to others.
70 percent of the solutions integrators and 66 percent of the consultants said they expected their UC-related revenues to increase as a result of attending BC Summit 2015.
For More Information