Brian Cornell, Mindy Grossman, Uri Minkoff and Devin Wenig Among Headliners At Shoptalk 2017
NEW YORK, NY: Brian Cornell, Chairman and CEO of Target; Mindy Grossman, CEO and Director of HSN, Inc.; Uri Minkoff, Co-Founder and CEO of Rebecca Minkoff; and Devin Wenig, President and CEO of eBay are among 150+ speakers now confirmed for 2017’s Shoptalk, the groundbreaking new retail and ecommerce event. About another 100 speakers will be confirmed in the coming several months.
With its second event, Shoptalk has once again compiled the industry’s best speaker lineup, comprised of 50% CEOs, 22% other C-level officers, and 15% VP-level executives. Representing key figures spanning the commerce ecosystem, 62% of the speakers are from brands and retailers, 55% of which are venture-backed startups, and 45% of which are established companies. The startups speaking at Shoptalk have raised almost $5 billion in funding to disrupt traditional retail and ecommerce.
“Shoptalk has quickly became the most important retail and ecommerce event in the U.S.,” said Anil D. Aggarwal, founder, chairman and CEO of Shoptalk. “Our speakers are from established retailers and brands, disruptive startups, leading Internet and tech companies, prolific investors and influential media. Our lineup is unique in the industry because it’s the only one that represents the complete dialogue needed to understand how consumers discover, shop and buy in an age of digital transformation. Before Shoptalk, the dialogue was fragmented and siloed.”
Taking place on March 19-22, 2017 at the Aria in Las Vegas, Shoptalk is tracking to grow to over 5,000 attendees, with confirmed speakers such as:
- Amazon – Peter Faricy, VP Amazon Marketplace; Stephenie Landry, VP Prime Now
- Aritzia – Oliver Walsh, Chief Marketing Officer
- Away Luggage – Steph Korey, Co-Founder
- Bain Capital Ventures – Scott Friend, Managing Director
- Crate & Barrel – Michael Relich, Chief Operating Officer
- Dia&Co – Nadia Boujarwah, Co-Founder and CEO
- eBay – Devin Wenig, President and CEO
- Elizabeth Arden – JuE Wong, Brand President
- Express – Jim Hilt, Chief Marketing Officer and EVP Commerce
- General Growth Properties - Sandeep Mathrani, CEO
- Harry’s – Jeff Raider, Co-Founder & Co-CEO; Andy Katz-Mayfield, Co-Founder & Co- CEO
- Houzz – Adi Tatarko, CEO and Co-Founder
- HSN, Inc. – Mindy Grossman, CEO and Director
- Kimberly-Clark – Suja Chandrasekaran, Chief Information Officer
- Lightspeed Venture Partners – Jeremy Liew, Managing Director
- Modell’s Sporting Goods – Tami Mohney, Chief Marketing Officer and SVP
- Naturebox – Gautam Gupta, CEO and Co-Founder
- Nordstrom – Ken Worzel, President, Nordstrom.com
- Rebecca Minkoff – Uri Minkoff, Co-Founder and CEO
- Rite Aid – Steve Rempel, SVP and Chief Information Officer
- Staples – Faisal Masud, Chief Digital Officer
- Target – Brian Cornell, Chairman and CEO
- Tumi – Charlie Cole, Chief Digital Officer
- Thrive Market – Nick Green, Co-Founder and Co-CEO
- Ulta Beauty – Dave Kimbell, Chief Merchandising and Marketing Officer
- Walker & Company Brands – Tristan Walker, Founder and CEO
- Williams-Sonoma – John Strain, Chief Digital and Technical Officer
- Wish – Peter Szulczewski, Founder and CEO
A full list of the current 150+ confirmed speakers is available at http://shoptalk.com/speakers.
Shoptalk 2017’s preliminary agenda is now available and designed to continue to redefine the retail and ecommerce narrative to reflect the preferences, expectations and behaviors of today’s
consumers. It encompasses new announcements, critical debate, thoughtful questions and impactful answers focusing on crucial themes including Personalized Commerce, Retail Experiences of the Future, Merchandising Innovation, Physical Retail Goes Digital, and Entrepreneurship and Investment, while incorporating a variety of areas such as international markets, culture and leadership and early-stage technologies that are set to disrupt commerce.
Shoptalk 2017’s preliminary agenda can be found at http://shoptalk.com/agenda.