CloudHealth Technologies Enhances its Cloud Management Platform, Accelerates Cloud Governance
BOSTON, MA: CloudHealth Technologies, a provider of cloud service management, enhances its CloudHealth platform with the addition of new policy and automation capabilities to enable its customers to take advanced actions based on complex conditions while automating the infrastructure optimization process.
CloudHealth platform gives service providers a comprehensive view of their entire cloud ecosystem allowing them to align their cloud operations with business objectives, reduce costs and manage performance. It enables users to define, manage and implement changes programmatically for higher security and performance by streamlining every stage of cloud management.
CloudHealth has introduced four new automated actions throwing light on email owner, stop instance, start instance and reboot instance that are integrated into the CloudHealth Automated Workflow. This aids governance and automation of AWS infrastructure and establish their approvers.
Apart from automation, CloudHealth has added policy enhancements to its cloud management platform that include
• Policy driven rightsizing for creating rightsizing reports with user-defined policies and specific rules for managing infrastructure.
• Per instance cost measures that helps in creating cost and usage policies for individual instances enabling users to create complex policies and automate actions required for better cloud governance.
• Frequency management allows users to toggle the policy evaluation period.
• Perspective driven policies to evaluate certain groups with a perspective and create different rules based on groups.
• Resource alignment simplifies the design of intricate rules by limiting the available options in a block to a specific resource type.
• Heterogenous structure to compile several topics in a single rule.
The addition of new enhancements provides its customers with an improvised cloud management platform with the ability to scale their cloud infrastructure and enhance cloud governance while reducing the burden of daily cloud management.
“The CloudHealth platform is trusted by the world’s largest cloud customers, based on its ability to eliminate the complexity of cloud management. Through these new policy and automation enhancements, we are giving customers the level of insight and control needed to easily address the most challenging cloud management situations,” says Joe Kinsella, Founder and CTO, CloudHealth Technologies.
Cloud Computing Changing Management
By James Seevers, CIO & GM, Toyoda Gosei
By Bill Krivoshik, SVP & CIO, Time Warner Inc.
By Gregory Morrison, SVP & CIO, Cox Enterprises
By Alberto Ruocco, CIO, American Electric Power
By Bruce. D. Smith, SVP & CIO, Information Systems, Advocate...
By Adrian Mebane, VP-Global Ethics & Compliance, The Hershey...
By Graham Welch, Director-Cisco Security, Cisco
By Michael Watkins, Senior Product Director, Global Knowledge
By Bernd Schlotter, President of Services, Unify
By Patrick Hale, CIO, VITAS Healthcare
By Steve Bein, VP-GIS, Michael Baker International
By Jason Alan Snyder, CTO, Momentum Worldwide
By Mike Morris, CIO, Legends
By Louis Carr, Jr., CIO, Clark County
By Bill Dow, SVP and General Manager of Business Solutions,...
By Jim Whitehurst, CEO, Red Hat
By Darren Cockrel, CIO, Coyote Logistics, a UPS Company...
By Nathan Johnson, SVP and CIO, Werner Enterprises [NASDAQ:...
By David Tamayo, CIO, DCS Corporation
By Neil Hampshire, CIO, ModusLink Global Solutions, Inc....