DC5G 2018Advisory Board Unveils Conference Agenda
Rockville, MD: DC5G has revealedits 2018 conference agenda, built by an Advisory Board and developed for municipalities, satellite and terrestrial service providers, policy makers, enterprise representatives and innovative adopters.The second annual DC5G will take place on November 12-13, 2018 at the Capital Hilton in Washington, DC. After a successful inaugural year, the event is focused on forging ahead and tackling smart communities, and how 5G networks can enable not only the applications of tomorrow, but provide a solid foundation for the technology and applications not even thought of yet.
“When DC5G was launched in 2017, it was at the request of the community with the purpose to knock down the silos and bring together a greater group of 5G-invested communities to have a more holistic conversation,” said Chairman Jeffrey Hill.“We’ve experienced an outpouring of support from the greater telecom community, and are proud to have such an inspired group of individuals on our 2018 Advisory Board.”
2018 DC5G Advisory Board:
• Jill Canfield, The Rural Broadband Association (NTCA)
• Chelsea Collier, Digi.City
• Morten Hansen, SES Networks
• Derek Johnston, Samsung
• Tariq Khan, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• David Orloff, Small Cell Forum & AT&T
• Chris Pearson, 5G Americas
• Mark Reudink, Crown Castle
• Harry Smeenk, Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA)
• Tom Stroup, Satellite Industry Association (SIA)
• Rikin Thakker, Multicultural Media, Telecom and Internet Council (MMTC)
Conference sessions include:
• Winning the Global Race to 5G: Why it all Comes Down to Policy and the Pace of Infrastructure Deployment
• 5G Smart Structures: Transforming Unique Physical Buildings into Compatible Smart City Network Nodes
• Bridging the Digital Divide: Are there 5G Deployment Plans for Rural Communities and Mobile, Remote Industries?
• Geeking Out Over 5G: Tech Industry Leaders Discuss the Most Exciting (and Unexpected) Applications, Services and Technologies that will Emerge in the 5G Era
DC5G will also feature a Table-Top Exhibit Hall and numerous networking opportunities over the course of the two days, ensuring plenty of chances to discuss the presentations and engage with decision-makers and key industry players.To learn more and view the full conference program, visit www.DC5G.com
Those interested in attending can register at www.DC5G.com. Government and military special prices are also available.
DC5G will be held November 12-13, 2018 at the Capital Hilton, Washington D.C. located at 1001 16th Street NW, Washington D.C., 20036. To register for press credentials, please contact Isabel Burnhamat firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recognizing Bare Metal Switches
Nomadix Launches New Gateway to Support Hotels with High Speed Fiber Internet
By Chris Tjotjos, VP, Cisco Solutions Practice, Black Box...
By Laura Jackson, Sr. Manager-Risk Management, ABS Consulting
By Jason Cradit, VP of Information Systems, Willbros Group
By Steve Garske, Ph.D., Senior Vice President & Chief...
By Roman Trakhtenberg, CEO, Luxoft
By Renee P Wynn, CIO, NASA
By Mike Morris, CIO, Legends
By Louis Carr, Jr., CIO, Clark County
By Andrew Macaulay, CTO, Topgolf Entertainment Group
By Dominic Casserley, President and Deputy CEO, Willis...
By Dave Nelson, SVP-Portfolio Lead, Avanade, Inc.
By Michael Cross, SVP & CIO, CommScope Holding Company Inc.
By Pauly Comtois, VP DevOps, Hearst Business Media
By Dan Adam, CIO, Extreme Networks
By Matt Schlabig, CIO, Worthington Industries
By David Tamayo, CIO, DCS Corporation
By Scott Cardenas, CIO, City and County of Denver
By Marc Kermisch, VP & CIO, Red Wing Shoe Co.
By Brian Drozdowicz, VP, Digital Services, Siemens...
By Les Ottolenghi, EVP and CIO, Caesars Entertainment