DXC and Google Cloud are All Set to Build New Pathways to Success for Enterprises
DXC Technology has collaborated with Google Cloud Platform to assist the businesses to upgrade their IT systems and build new pathways for enterprise clients to the cloud.
FREMONT, CA: DXC Technology recently declared its strategic partnership with Google Cloud that will allow the business clients to upgrade their mission-critical IT along with integrating digital solutions on the Google Cloud Platform.
DXC is introducing a Google Cloud Platform Center of Excellence (COE) and also a Google Cloud Artificial Intelligence (AI) COE to deliver clients in key industries with scalable, secure and agile digital platforms based on the cloud that leverage augmented data analytics capabilities.
The new alliance will primarily emphasize on joint solutions in industries like oil and gas exploration, insurance, consumer products, automotive, banking and capital markets, and retail.
DXC is an IT services company which manages and upgrades mission-critical systems, blending them with new digital solutions to generate better organization results. DXC Technology was also featured as one of the 20 Most Promising Oracle Solution Providers 2017 in CIOReview.
“Our new Google Cloud partnership will benefit clients looking to go to the next level in their digital transformation,” said Edward Ho, Executive Vice President, and General Manager, Offerings, DXC. “Google Cloud’s leading infrastructure, products, and solutions—together with DXC’s deep industry expertise and leadership in AI and machine learning—will define new pathways for enterprises to access, manage, and leverage data-intensive workload on a global scale. The resulting insights will enable clients to provide more personalized, tailored digital solutions—while capitalizing on the capability, value, and benefits of an open, collaborative, and secure cloud.”
In order to offer and sell services of Google Cloud Platform services, DXC and Google Cloud have decided to co-invest and partner on solution development, certification, training, and marketing campaigns. The combining of digital offerings of DXC in Workplace and Mobility, Business Process Services, Cloud and Platform Services, Security and Analytics, with Google Cloud Platform's products will create new enterprise solutions. DXC will leverage its skills in Google Cloud across its centers of Digital Transformation and Innovation, along with its analytics labs.
The following capabilities are expected to be delivered by the new alliance i.e., DXC and Google Cloud:
• Application transition and migration to Google Cloud Platform like enabling robust e-commerce engines.
• Proper management of platform services and infrastructure, and resale of Google Cloud Platform for the customers that migrate to the platform.
• Deep insights into customers' workplace services environments, via AI services and Google Cloud machine learning, in order to improve the experience of employees and offer a digital support foundation through proactive and predictive analytics for cell phone management.
• The potential to leverage enormous datasets for mashups that offer organization insights or drive fine-tuned strategies targeting clients.
• Expanded choices on Google Cloud Platform for the delivery of SAP solutions globally for customers who run SAP.
• Experts, trained by Google, to support and implement applications of Android.
Check Out: Top Cloud Consulting/Services Companies