EventBuilder Enhances Cloud-Based Unified Conferencing Platform
FREMONT, CA: EventBuilder, a Microsoft Lync TAP, Azure Silver certified, and VIP software partner has announced enhancements to its cloud-based unified conferencing platform that extend the power of Lync and Skype for Business (SfB), strengthening their use for enterprise Unified Communications.
EventBuilder delivers additional attendee interactivity features and structured meeting capability to fulfill a variety of sales, marketing, training, and compliance related objectives.
The EventBuilder platform delivers unmatched attendee engagement functionality, and advanced structure to any Lync or SfB meeting. Key features include:
- Registration/Surveys- Microsoft Outlook integrated, template-based, and customer self-branded meeting registration pages and surveys.
- Meeting Security- Enhanced meeting security via white-lists/blacklists, registration authorization, and two-factor attendee authorization.
- Meeting Promotion- Customer configurable rule based email for meeting invites, reminders, and regrets.
- Social/Content Media- Easily add Microsoft Yammer, Twitter and YouTube to any Lync or SfB meeting.
- Feedback/Polling- Capture audience contextual feedback through integrated Q & A and polling functionality.