Field Service Medical Announces Full Speaker Lineup and Agenda
NEW YORK – The organizers of Field Service Medical (February 25-27), have announced their full agenda and speaker list for 2019 featuring over 250 industry executives from companies like Johnson & Johnson, Bayer, Philips, Medtronic, and Siemens. This is the conference for medical device service and support executives who are tackling changing regulations, service marketing, and the latest technologies in the healthcare industry. Field Service Medical 2019 is where healthcare executives go to benchmark, network, and discuss the future of field service.
Over 200+ senior-level decision makers from all sides of filed service will join us at the breathtaking San Bernardo Inn in San Diego, CA for 3 days of curated networking and learning.
The 2019 agenda is complete with information on the latest industry trends, as well as the future challenges that are top of mind for healthcare executives, including:
• Global Service and Technological Innovation in the Medical Device Sector
• Harnessing the ROI of IoT and Real-Time Analytics in Field Service and Support
• FDA CDRH Reorganization: One-Stop Shop for Regulatory and Compliance Information
• Driving Service Profit Chain Through Field Service Team Satisfaction
• Using the Right Tools and Technology to Empower Your Field Service Engineers
• Bridging the 'Baby Boomer - Millennial' Gap in Your Talent Management Efforts
Over 40+ speakers have been confirmed to date for 2019, including:
1. Rick Brandl, Senior Director of Global Service Operations, Medtronic
2. Jaime Thelen, Director, Commercial Service, Medtronic
3. Jacob Elisha, World Wide Technical Service Director, Biosense Webster| J&J
4. Aaron Goryl, General Manager, In-House & On-Demand Services, GE Healthcare
5. Jon Matthews, Senior Director, Services – Western Zone, Siemens Healthineers
6. Shrinaath Chidambaram, Senior Director, Service Parts Supply Chain, Philips
7. Swarna Alcorn, Vice President of Service, Olympus Corporation of the America
8. Cynthia Lenahan-Gray, Director Talent Development and Learning, Edwards Life Sciences
9. John Liebig, Vice President, Field Service and Technical Support, Hologic
10. Ahmar Matthews, Director, Data and Support Services, Cardinal Health….and 30+ more!
By Debra Jensen, CIO, Charlotte Russe
By Phil Jordan, CIO, Telefonica
By Alberto Ruocco, CIO, American Electric Power
By Sven Gerjets, SVP-IT, DIRECTV
By Adrian Mebane, VP-Global Ethics & Compliance, The Hershey...
By Mike Fitton, Wireless Business Unit Director, Altera
By Jim Kaskade, VP and GM, Big Data & Analytics, CSC
By Graham Welch, Director-Cisco Security, Cisco
By Michael Watkins, Senior Product Director, Global Knowledge
By Nelson C. Vincent, EdD, VP for IT and CIO, University of...
By Sharon Gietl, VP-IT & CIO, The Doe Run Company
By Arnold Leap, CIO, 1-800-Flowers.com
By Gary Barlet, CIO, USPS OIG
By Mike Dieter, CTO, Transplace
By Bill Schimikowski, VP, Customer Experience, Fidelity...
By Kevin Kometer, CIO, CME Group
By John Landwehr, Public Sector CTO, Adobe
By Marc Probst, CIO & VP, Intermountain Healthcare
By Charles Koontz, President & CEO, GE Healthcare IT & Chief...
By Jeff Bauserman, VP-Information Systems & Technology,...