Field Service Medical Announces Full Speaker Lineup and Agenda
NEW YORK – The organizers of Field Service Medical (February 25-27), have announced their full agenda and speaker list for 2019 featuring over 250 industry executives from companies like Johnson & Johnson, Bayer, Philips, Medtronic, and Siemens. This is the conference for medical device service and support executives who are tackling changing regulations, service marketing, and the latest technologies in the healthcare industry. Field Service Medical 2019 is where healthcare executives go to benchmark, network, and discuss the future of field service.
Over 200+ senior-level decision makers from all sides of filed service will join us at the breathtaking San Bernardo Inn in San Diego, CA for 3 days of curated networking and learning.
The 2019 agenda is complete with information on the latest industry trends, as well as the future challenges that are top of mind for healthcare executives, including:
• Global Service and Technological Innovation in the Medical Device Sector
• Harnessing the ROI of IoT and Real-Time Analytics in Field Service and Support
• FDA CDRH Reorganization: One-Stop Shop for Regulatory and Compliance Information
• Driving Service Profit Chain Through Field Service Team Satisfaction
• Using the Right Tools and Technology to Empower Your Field Service Engineers
• Bridging the 'Baby Boomer - Millennial' Gap in Your Talent Management Efforts
Over 40+ speakers have been confirmed to date for 2019, including:
1. Rick Brandl, Senior Director of Global Service Operations, Medtronic
2. Jaime Thelen, Director, Commercial Service, Medtronic
3. Jacob Elisha, World Wide Technical Service Director, Biosense Webster| J&J
4. Aaron Goryl, General Manager, In-House & On-Demand Services, GE Healthcare
5. Jon Matthews, Senior Director, Services – Western Zone, Siemens Healthineers
6. Shrinaath Chidambaram, Senior Director, Service Parts Supply Chain, Philips
7. Swarna Alcorn, Vice President of Service, Olympus Corporation of the America
8. Cynthia Lenahan-Gray, Director Talent Development and Learning, Edwards Life Sciences
9. John Liebig, Vice President, Field Service and Technical Support, Hologic
10. Ahmar Matthews, Director, Data and Support Services, Cardinal Health….and 30+ more!
By Chris Tjotjos, VP, Cisco Solutions Practice, Black Box...
By Laura Jackson, Sr. Manager-Risk Management, ABS Consulting
By Jason Cradit, VP of Information Systems, Willbros Group
By Steve Garske, Ph.D., Senior Vice President & Chief...
By Roman Trakhtenberg, CEO, Luxoft
By Renee P Wynn, CIO, NASA
By Mike Morris, CIO, Legends
By Louis Carr, Jr., CIO, Clark County
By Andrew Macaulay, CTO, Topgolf Entertainment Group
By Dominic Casserley, President and Deputy CEO, Willis...
By Dave Nelson, SVP-Portfolio Lead, Avanade, Inc.
By Michael Cross, SVP & CIO, CommScope Holding Company Inc.
By Pauly Comtois, VP DevOps, Hearst Business Media
By Dan Adam, CIO, Extreme Networks
By Matt Schlabig, CIO, Worthington Industries
By David Tamayo, CIO, DCS Corporation
By Scott Cardenas, CIO, City and County of Denver
By Marc Kermisch, VP & CIO, Red Wing Shoe Co.
By Brian Drozdowicz, VP, Digital Services, Siemens...
By Les Ottolenghi, EVP and CIO, Caesars Entertainment