Future Digital Finance Announces Full Speaker Lineup and Agenda
New York – November, 2019 – The organizers of Future Digital Finance (February 12-13), have announced their full agenda and speaker list for 2019 featuring thought-provoking panel discussions and interactive roundtables with executives from Chase, Discover Financial Services, Mastercard and U.S. Bank. The event is designed to help financial innovators transform their digital priorities in customer success, machine learning and UX.
Over 150+ senior-level decision makers from all sides of finance will join us at the breathtaking Omni Amelia Island resort on Amelia Island, Florida for 2 days of curated networking.
The 2019 agenda is complete with information on the latest industry trends, as well as the future challenges that are top of mind for marketers, including:
• Identifying the Next Generation of Digital Banking
• Identifying the Best Staffing Solutions to Achieve Your Digital Banking Goals
• Using Digitally Optimized Customer Experiences to Compete Against Big Tech
• Leveraging Data to Personalize Your Customer's Experience and Increase Loyalty
• Breaking Down Machine Learning: Getting to Full Automation
• Integration Across Channels: Providing Your Customer with Seamless Experience During Every Interaction
• Determining the Right 3rd Party Relationships to Effectively Foster Innovation in Your Organization
• Relationship Based Community Banking: Exceeding Customer Expectations
“The digitization of the consumer’s life has caused a significant disruption for banks and other financial institutions, the effects of which can be seen from shifts in organizational culture all the way to payment innovations. The speakers at Future Digital Finance 2019 are successfully tackling the changes in customer expectations and making sure that their organizations not just keep pace, but are innovators in a rapidly evolving environment.”
Olga Rodriguez, Conference Producer – Future Digital Finance 2019
Over 40+ speakers have been confirmed to date for 2019, including:
1. Dan Armstrong, Chief Digital Officer, BankMobile/Consumers Bank
2. Jonathan Prendergast, SVP Head US Payments Strategy, TD Bank
3. Kevin Karrels, SVP - Digital Channel Strategy Executive, First Tennessee
4. Tamra O'Donnell, SVP, Director, Corporate Marketing, Canandaigua National Bank & Trust
5. Dan Massey, EVP, Wholesale and Enterprise Digital, Marketing & Payments CTO, SunTrust Bank
6. MarriaRhodriquez, VP, Digital Product Management and Strategy, Wells Fargo
7. Alek Trotta, VP of Open Innovation, Citi
8. Kristen Cronyn, VP of Digital Engagement, M&T Bank
9. Luis Benitez, VP Digital Workplace, Banco Popular
10. Jay Tkachuk, VP, Online Services (Digital Banking Channel), Security Service Federal Credit Union
11. Courtney Fischbach, VP, Social Media & Digital Experience, Legg Mason
12. Brenda Arndt, AVP & Director of SEO, U.S. Bank
13. Melissa Musgrove, Head of Social Media, Regions
14. Jon Sandruck, Design Director, USAA
To view the complete agenda or to learn more about speaker/sponsorship/exhibition opportunities at the event, please visit www.FutureDigitalFinance.com. For the latest marketing related finance news and updates on the event, be sure to follow us on Twitter @wbr_finance.
By James Seevers, CIO & GM, Toyoda Gosei
By Bill Krivoshik, SVP & CIO, Time Warner Inc.
By Gregory Morrison, SVP & CIO, Cox Enterprises
By Alberto Ruocco, CIO, American Electric Power
By Bruce. D. Smith, SVP & CIO, Information Systems, Advocate...
By Adrian Mebane, VP-Global Ethics & Compliance, The Hershey...
By Graham Welch, Director-Cisco Security, Cisco
By Michael Watkins, Senior Product Director, Global Knowledge
By Bernd Schlotter, President of Services, Unify
By Patrick Hale, CIO, VITAS Healthcare
By Steve Bein, VP-GIS, Michael Baker International
By Jason Alan Snyder, CTO, Momentum Worldwide
By Mike Morris, CIO, Legends
By Louis Carr, Jr., CIO, Clark County
By Bill Dow, SVP and General Manager of Business Solutions,...
By Jim Whitehurst, CEO, Red Hat
By Darren Cockrel, CIO, Coyote Logistics, a UPS Company...
By Nathan Johnson, SVP and CIO, Werner Enterprises [NASDAQ:...
By David Tamayo, CIO, DCS Corporation
By Neil Hampshire, CIO, ModusLink Global Solutions, Inc....