Future Digital Finance Announces Full Speaker Lineup and Agenda
New York – November, 2019 – The organizers of Future Digital Finance (February 12-13), have announced their full agenda and speaker list for 2019 featuring thought-provoking panel discussions and interactive roundtables with executives from Chase, Discover Financial Services, Mastercard and U.S. Bank. The event is designed to help financial innovators transform their digital priorities in customer success, machine learning and UX.
Over 150+ senior-level decision makers from all sides of finance will join us at the breathtaking Omni Amelia Island resort on Amelia Island, Florida for 2 days of curated networking.
The 2019 agenda is complete with information on the latest industry trends, as well as the future challenges that are top of mind for marketers, including:
• Identifying the Next Generation of Digital Banking
• Identifying the Best Staffing Solutions to Achieve Your Digital Banking Goals
• Using Digitally Optimized Customer Experiences to Compete Against Big Tech
• Leveraging Data to Personalize Your Customer's Experience and Increase Loyalty
• Breaking Down Machine Learning: Getting to Full Automation
• Integration Across Channels: Providing Your Customer with Seamless Experience During Every Interaction
• Determining the Right 3rd Party Relationships to Effectively Foster Innovation in Your Organization
• Relationship Based Community Banking: Exceeding Customer Expectations
“The digitization of the consumer’s life has caused a significant disruption for banks and other financial institutions, the effects of which can be seen from shifts in organizational culture all the way to payment innovations. The speakers at Future Digital Finance 2019 are successfully tackling the changes in customer expectations and making sure that their organizations not just keep pace, but are innovators in a rapidly evolving environment.”
Olga Rodriguez, Conference Producer – Future Digital Finance 2019
Over 40+ speakers have been confirmed to date for 2019, including:
1. Dan Armstrong, Chief Digital Officer, BankMobile/Consumers Bank
2. Jonathan Prendergast, SVP Head US Payments Strategy, TD Bank
3. Kevin Karrels, SVP - Digital Channel Strategy Executive, First Tennessee
4. Tamra O'Donnell, SVP, Director, Corporate Marketing, Canandaigua National Bank & Trust
5. Dan Massey, EVP, Wholesale and Enterprise Digital, Marketing & Payments CTO, SunTrust Bank
6. MarriaRhodriquez, VP, Digital Product Management and Strategy, Wells Fargo
7. Alek Trotta, VP of Open Innovation, Citi
8. Kristen Cronyn, VP of Digital Engagement, M&T Bank
9. Luis Benitez, VP Digital Workplace, Banco Popular
10. Jay Tkachuk, VP, Online Services (Digital Banking Channel), Security Service Federal Credit Union
11. Courtney Fischbach, VP, Social Media & Digital Experience, Legg Mason
12. Brenda Arndt, AVP & Director of SEO, U.S. Bank
13. Melissa Musgrove, Head of Social Media, Regions
14. Jon Sandruck, Design Director, USAA
To view the complete agenda or to learn more about speaker/sponsorship/exhibition opportunities at the event, please visit www.FutureDigitalFinance.com. For the latest marketing related finance news and updates on the event, be sure to follow us on Twitter @wbr_finance.
By Pete V. Sattler, VP-IT & CIO, International Flavors &...
By Benjamin Beberness, CIO, Snohomish County PUD
By Gary Watkins, CIO of IT Shared Services, KAR Auction...
By Tonya Jackson, VP Global Supply Chain, Lexmark
By Chad Lindbloom, CIO, C.H. Robinson
By Ryan Fay, CIO, ACI Specialty Benefits
By Kris Holla, VP& CSO, Nortek, Inc.
By Shawn Wiora, CIO & CISO, Creative Solutions In Healthcare
By Michael Alcock, Director-CIO Executive Programs &...
By Jeff Bauserman, VP-Information Systems & Technology,...
By Wes Wright, CTO, Sutter Health
By Peter Ambs, CIO, City of Albuquerque
By Mark Ziemianski, VP of Business Analytics, Children's...
By Jonathan Alboum, CIO, The United States Department of...
By Ryan Billings, MS, MBA, Executive Director, Digital...
By Christina Clark, Managing Principal, Cresa
By Evan Abrams, Associate, Steptoe & Johnson LLP
By Holly Baumgart, Vice President-Information Technology,...
By Melissa Douros, Director of Digital Product Management,...
By Andrew Palmer, SVP & Chief Information Officer, U.S....