Gartner Announces Data & Analytics Summit 2017
Data & Analytics Summit 2017
March 6 – 9, 2017
Gaylord Texan Hotel & Convention Center, Grapevine, TX
Lead in the Age of Infinite Possibilities
Data and analytics are taking center stage as the single most powerful catalyst for change in the enterprise. Gartner’s Data & Analytics Summit embraces the full range of information and analytics challenges faced by today’s IT and business leaders. Gartner analysts and guest speakers will discuss how to:
- Build and execute an effective, holistic data and analytics strategy
- Prepare for trends such as AI, Hadoop, IoT, and Blockchain
- Maximize the impact of Business Intelligence and Master Data Management programs
- Establish effective information governance for better quality, privacy, and security
2,500 attendees in the following roles will attend the summit:
- Analytics, Information Management, and Master Data Management Leaders
- Senior IT and Business Leaders
Gartner’s Data & Analytics Summit agenda features 8 tracks covering the biggest data and analytics challenges and priorities:
- Leadership and Organization: Build the Data-Centric Team
- Business Outcomes and Strategy: Realize the Value
- Master Data Management: Curate Your Most Critical Data Assets
- Analytics for All: Reshape the Entire Enterprise
- Governance: Maximize Leverage and Control Chaos
- Architecture and Technology: Modernize the Foundation
- Advanced Capabilities: Be Sophisticated and Precise
- Innovation: Explore New Frontiers
- An Interview with Mr. Robot Creator Sam Esmail: Sam Esmail, Creator/Writer, Mr. Robot
- How Frustration Makes Us Creative: Tim Harford, Author/Columnist, Financial Times
- Beyond Data – Leadership Without Chaos: Margaret Heffernan, CEO, Entrepreneur
- The Impact Code: Nigel Risner, Inspirational Speaker
- Connected! An Exploration on How to Live and Work in the Digital Society: Frank Buytendijk, VP & Gartner Fellow
- Lead in the Age of Infinite Possibilities: Debra Logan, VP & Gartner Fellow, Kurt Schlegel, Research VP
The Solution Showcase
The Solution Showcase will bring together leading technology and service providers highlighting advances in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and dynamic presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
Venue and Travel Details
Gartner’s Data & Analytics Summit will take place at the Gaylord Texan Hotel & Convention Center in Grapevine, TX. Visit the summit’s website for complete venue and travel details.
Full-time journalists from pure media publications are eligible for a press pass. Please contact Amy Forni for details and to register: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By James Seevers, CIO & GM, Toyoda Gosei
By Bill Krivoshik, SVP & CIO, Time Warner Inc.
By Gregory Morrison, SVP & CIO, Cox Enterprises
By Alberto Ruocco, CIO, American Electric Power
By Bruce. D. Smith, SVP & CIO, Information Systems, Advocate...
By Adrian Mebane, VP-Global Ethics & Compliance, The Hershey...
By Graham Welch, Director-Cisco Security, Cisco
By Michael Watkins, Senior Product Director, Global Knowledge
By Bernd Schlotter, President of Services, Unify
By Patrick Hale, CIO, VITAS Healthcare
By Steve Bein, VP-GIS, Michael Baker International
By Jason Alan Snyder, CTO, Momentum Worldwide
By Mike Morris, CIO, Legends
By Louis Carr, Jr., CIO, Clark County
By Bill Dow, SVP and General Manager of Business Solutions,...
By Jim Whitehurst, CEO, Red Hat
By Darren Cockrel, CIO, Coyote Logistics, a UPS Company...
By Nathan Johnson, SVP and CIO, Werner Enterprises [NASDAQ:...
By David Tamayo, CIO, DCS Corporation
By Neil Hampshire, CIO, ModusLink Global Solutions, Inc....