How RPA Can Increase Grades of Educational Institution?
FREMONT, CA: The capabilities of automation in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools are high; it will boost the accuracy, efficiency of administrative work. RPA for education is a catalyst for innovation in the field. It is necessary to understand how the education sector can reap benefits from RPA.
Use Cases of RPA in Education:
• Enrollment process: As the process involves paper-intensive tasks that are error-prone, RPA can be utilized for carrying out tasks like filing student application form, validating documents, and checking eligibility for applied courses.
• Meet up schedules: RPA can computerize the planning process for a meeting without any necessity for manual tasks. By verifying all attendee’s work schedule, RPA can automatically draft emails to the related people, notifying about the meeting. The tool can also compose emails to parents with the student’s progress reports and schedule a meeting.
• Attendance tracking: With the implementation of the apt attendance tracking systems, the institutions can maintain the information related to time logs of each person working. The RPA tool can be used to determine the correct compensation for employees by monitoring relevant information regarding attendance.
• Progress reports: The teachers need to store the exams scores digitally so that the RPA tool can extract the required data from the database, enter the relevant data in the progress card, and also send the reports to parents.
Benefits of RPA in Education:
• Decreased expenditure: The RPA tool can execute repetitive, high-volume tasks and complete the work at a faster pace and lower rate.
• Increased productivity: With RPA handling a majority of tasks, the employees can focus on utilizing excess time for productive, creative, and strategic work. With RPA, institutions can increase productivity and maximize ROI.
• Improved work execution: One of the features of RPA is to perform specific, the predetermined job at any time, without any mistakes as performance excellence will help the institutions to improve overall work execution.
By Deborah Gash, VP & CIO, Saint Luke’s Health System
By Setrag Khoshafian, Chief Evangelist & VP of BPM...
By Sam Talbot, Director, Worldwide Service, Otis Elevator
By Darrin Whitney, CIO, GENBAND
By Chris Mandel, SVP-Strategic Solutions, Sedgwick
By Rick Schooler, VP & CIO, Orlando Health
By Wes Wright, CTO, Sutter Health
By Jenny Watson, VP-Digital Marketing & Direct, AutoNation
By Arnold Leap, CIO, 1-800-Flowers.com
By Rob Klopp, CIO & Deputy Commissioner-Systems, Social...
By Bill Schimikowski, VP, Customer Experience, Fidelity...
By Tim Porzio, VP-Operations & Infrastructure, IS&T, Sodexo...
By Robert Roser, CIO, Fermilab
By Kevin Kometer, CIO, CME Group
By Joseph Eng, CIO, TravelClick
By Merijn te Booij, CMO, Genesys
By Matt Schlabig, CIO, Worthington Industries
By John Boden, Vice President of Information and Member...
By Christy Hartner, SVP, Commerce Bank
By Greg Toornman, VP, Global Materials, Logistics, and...