InPrint USA, the Industrial Print Show, Announces Schedule for Digital Print Industry Educational Sessions
CHICAGO, IL: InPrint USA, the Industrial Print Show, announced their schedule of unique educational sessions exploring the latest innovations, trends, and applications in the rapidly changing digital print industry, specifically those used in advanced packaging and manufacturing processes. The inaugural InPrint USA 2017 show will be held in Orlando, FL April 25-27, 2017.
The InPrint USA show comes to the U.S. for the first time, focusing on connecting manufacturers who use print as a key component of the manufacturing process with leading brands in the fields of industrial specialty, screen, digital, inkjet and 3D technology print solutions. The broad ranging conference program at InPrint USA will feature top industry experts offering their insights in three key areas – Functional, Decorative and Packaging print.
“We are very excited to help manufacturers and packaging professionals stay up-to-date in the rapidly changing industrial print market with high-level education seminars and technical training from leading experts,” Melissa Magestro, Executive Vice President of Mack Brooks Exhibitions, Inc. “Attendees looking for the latest in print innovations for packaging, décor and textile, or functional applications, will enjoy our valuable education program featuring best practices, case studies, and technical advancements. You won’t find educational sessions like these anywhere else.”
Highlights of the InPrint USA Conference Educational Sessions include:
- Keynote Presentation – Dr. Robert Fry, Chief Economist, will present his outlook for the global economy in 2017 and beyond, with emphasis on U.S. manufacturing. In addition to covering the usual array of economic statistics, he'll address the vital role of oil prices, the likely impact of President Trump's policies on U.S. economic growth, and the potential for strong growth when the economy is at "full employment.”
- Global Industrial Inkjet Conference–Attendees will leave equipped with knowledge on the latest developments for industrial inkjet in functional, decorative, and package printing applications as well as the challenges that may need to be overcome for implementation.
- IMI Inkjet Tech Talks - Explore the latest developments in industrial printing and its applications, presented by leading OEMs. The Tech Talks are focused on innovations in inkjet technology and inks and address the challenges of growth in the industrial print sector.
- TCM North America Decorative Surfaces Conference - Through its annual Decorative Surfaces Conference, TCM North America gathers suppliers to the North American laminates industry to focus on helping decorative surface producers develop better products for commercial and residential furniture and interiors.
- The Flexible and Printed Electronics Ecosystem - Flexible and printed electronics is a fast-moving market, with new applications quickly emerging as the technology develops. Presented by Printed Electronics Now, this session will look at the opportunities in the marketplace and the challenges facing each of these constituent groups.
- Exhibitor Presentations -InPrint USA exhibitors highlight their new technologies and product research in these presentations on the show floor.
In addition, show registration grants attendees FREE admission to ICE USA, the converting exhibition, co-locating with InPrint USA. For more information about ICE USA 2017, visit www.ice-x-usa.com.
For more information on InPrint USA, to see the full Conference schedule, or to register to attend, please visit www.inprintshow.com/usa/or contact Mack Brooks Exhibitions at +1 312-868-0194 or email@example.com.
Engineered Printing Solutions (www.epsvt.com) is a Platinum Sponsor of InPrint USA.
By Nancy S. Wolk, CIO, Alcoa - Global Business Services
By John Kamin, EVP and CIO, Old National Bancorp
By Gregg T. Martin, VP & CIO, Arnot Health
By Elliot Garbus, VP-IoT Solutions Group & GM-Automotive...
By Bryson Koehler, EVP & CIO, The Weather Company, an IBM...
By Gregory Morrison, SVP & CIO, Cox Enterprises
By Adrian Mebane, VP-Global Ethics & Compliance, The Hershey...
By Lowell Gilvin, Chief Process Officer, Jabil
By Dennis Hodges, CIO, Inteva Products
By Gerri Martin-Flickinger, CIO, Adobe Systems
By Walter Carvalho, VP& Corporate CIO, Carnival Corporation
By Mary Alice Annecharico, SVP & CIO, Henry Ford Health System
By Bernd Schlotter, President of Services, Unify
By Bob Fecteau, CIO, SAIC
By Kushagra Vaid, GM, Server Engineering, Microsoft
By Steve Beason, Enterprise CTO, Scientific Games
By Steve Bein, VP-GIS, Michael Baker International
By Jason Alan Snyder, CTO, Momentum Worldwide
By Jim Whitehurst, CEO, Red Hat
By Alberto Ruocco, CIO, American Electric Power