Insurance AI and Analytics USA 2018 - Updated Attendee InformationReleased
CHICAGO - With over 400 senior executives registered, the agenda complete, and Gold Tickets sold out, Insurance Nexus have realised more details regarding the upcoming Insurance AI and Analytics USA Summit (June 27-28, Chicago).
With AI, machine learning and robotic automation becoming more commonplace and customer expectations rising, there is an emphasis on insurance carriers to utilize these new technologies to deliver more efficient, seamless and personalized services. This is why Insurance AI and Analytics USA is bringing together senior business and analytics executives to explore how and where these technologies can be applied to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction. Attendees will join over 400 C-level executives and be able to attend a variety of sessions over the two days, including 28+ case studies, panel discussions, interactive Q&As and more.
Attendees will join, among others:
- CEO Personal Lines, AIG
- Sr. Vice President - Life and Retirement Products, Allstate
- Chief Business Development Officer, American Family Insurance
- VP of P&C Risk Management, American National
- Vice President, Corporate Underwriting, Amerisure
- Chief Information Officer, Ameritas
- Vice President IT & Strategy, Ameritas
- Vice President, Operations Manager, Chubb
- Vice President, Claims Data Analytics Implementation, Chub
- EVP, Enterprise Customer Operations, COUNTRY Financial
- Director - Data and Analytics, Farmers Insurance
Those in attendance will also enjoy over 20 hours of networking time with their peers, with the innovative networking app Brella being employed; through the app, delegates can message other attendees to arrange meetings and further networking at, or outside of, the Conference.
With the agenda now complete, you can find more details about Insurance AI and Analytics USA, and secure one of the few remaining tickets here: http://bit.ly/2JNo5po
Check out: Top Banking Analytics Companies