Insurance Automation Group Launches Advanced Certified Integration with Applied Epic
Insurance Automation Group unveils its latest version of its certified integration with Applied Epic.
FREMONT, CA: Insurance Automation Group is the developers of iAutomate: Erlon Surety and an Applied Systems Platinum Integration Partner unravel its latest version of its certified integration with Applied Epic® at Applied Net 2020. The iAutomate Surety platform is created to be simple to use simultaneously integrating and automating more parties and technology systems in the surety environment for a true single point of data entry.
At this annual event, the Insurance Automation Group and Applied Systems will show the latest launch of its Certified Integration with Applied Epic. Rich with numerous new features and enhancements, it is designed to help their mutual clients increase efficiencies and ease of use, with a particular focus on a simplified setup and configuration process for the new implementations.
"Our mutual brokers and agents have expressed their need for smarter, more efficient ways to conduct business and through close collaboration and due diligence we have improved this integration to meet those expectations," says Jeff Bucci of Insurance Automation Group.
Some of the noteworthy new features or enhancements to this evolving integration:
• Office Structure: Erlon Surety is enhanced to include Applied Epic Profit Center
• Real-time sync: surety bond data is combined with the Applied Epic on submission from Erlon Surety
• Configuration: is managed in Erlon Surety versus a different configuration application
• Middleware applications: have been removed, leading to a simplified implementation of the integration
• Error notifications: has been enhanced to allow immediate error resolution
• Transmission History: is now available on Erlon Surety's billing/export screen
• Mapping of client/bonds: it has been replaced by direct communication between Erlon Surety and Applied Epic
"We're excited to continue our integration partnership with Insurance Automation Group by allowing new innovation that further maximizes efficiencies for our mutual customers," states Ben Goodman, Vice President of Corporate Development for Applied Systems. "These new features ensure simplified configuration and sync of surety data between Erlon Surety and Applied Epic, helping agencies to save time and money managing surety bonds."