Interactive Intelligence is Up with New Enterprise Collaboration Cloud Services
FREMONT, CA: Interactive Intelligence Group provider of collaboration, communications and customer engagement software solutions and cloud services launches its latest cloud services for enterprise collaboration and communications: PureCloud Collaborate and PureCloud Communicate.
These new services are said to be delivered from enterprise-grade PureCloud platform designed for rapid deployment, unlimited scalability, and maximum reliability and security.
"PureCloud℠ is the first and only modern, integrated, enterprise-grade cloud platform for business collaboration and communications services," says Jeff Platon, chief marketing officer for Interactive Intelligence. "We designed these cloud services to help businesses solve the problem of having to use multiple point products for their collaboration and communications needs - multiple applications that cost increasingly more to manage, lack security, and result in a poor user experience."
Some of the functionalities offered by PureCloud Collaborate and Communicate services include:
- Real-time enterprise collaboration tools like searchable employee profile information, instant messaging, multi-user chat rooms, multi-party video conferencing, and desktop sharing help increase productivity.
- Integrated content management that offers cloud-based storage and easy sharing of documents, images and other content both inside and outside the organization for simple, secure and efficient team-based collaboration.
- Sophisticated IP PBX capabilities, including auto-attendant, call recording, speech recognition and unified messaging meet the needs of the largest organizations.
- Support for multiple voice, video and mobile endpoints that extends communications and collaboration to any device, including landlines, for a more productive mobile workforce.
- Remote survivability provides PBX, IVR, and call recording functionality in the event of lost Internet connectivity for business continuity.