IQMS Comes up with its New Manufacturing ERP Software
PASO ROBLES, CA: IQMS, a manufacturing ERP software and MES developer with an ongoing, proactive commitment to its product and relationships, announced its latest software release. The recent version of EnterpriseIQ contains nearly 550 enhancements ranging across all segments, including financial management, shop floor control, quality, EDI, inventory and warehouse management, CRM and supply chain management.
Customer-driven development and design is a cornerstone at IQMS. In fact, nearly 90 percent of the changes and enhancements to the software are suggested by IQMS manufacturers through the MyIQMS customer portal. There, the IQMS user community can submit development requests and follow the enhancements through development, testing and release.
Check Out: Top ERP Solution Companies
A few of the exciting new features in the EnterpriseIQ update include:
- Advanced Warehouse Management System (WMS): A transaction rule-based directed pick up and put away distribution system that rivals Tier 1 WMS programs. New modules include expected receipts, wave management for sales order picking and work order staging, dock scheduling and a directed task monitoring system. Advanced WMS is an add-on to the current WMS solution.
- Web Shopping Cart: A customizable online shopping cart that allows consumers to make product purchases, monitor order history and view order status, while simultaneously allowing manufacturers to verify and convert sales orders for production.
- Email Tracking: Created the ability to track the receipt and reading of emails from the Customer Relationship Management module (CRM) for advanced marketing campaigns.
- Business Intelligence: A variety of new functionality was added to IQAlert, the EnterpriseIQ automated active notification system, for a more customizable experience.
- Inventory Cost Adjustment (ICA): Allows users to automatically update the actual cost of a product after it has been receipted to guarantee the gathering and reporting of the true costs of the items.
- Production Reporting: In addition to production reporting by part or work order, EnterpriseIQ users can now production report by labor/shift for real-time accurate business decisions.
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul: Enhanced the manufacturers' ability to organize and maintain scheduled and preventative maintenance, keeping their assets in top working order.
- Veteran Identification: The newest version of EnterpriseIQ features applicant maintenance tools to help identify and promote the hiring of veterans into the manufacturing industry.