Learn IoT, Blockchain and Wearable implementation strategies this September
Are you struggling to implement your company's IoT strategy? Do you have a strategy?
The 3rd Annual IoT in Oil & Gas Conference (September 13-14 - Marriott Westchase - Houston - www.iotinoilandgas.com) will feature topics on cybersecurity, interoperability, connectivity, analytics, integration and more to help you overcome these challenges. Download the event brochure for the updated agenda, list of speakers, sponsors and more: https://iotinoilandgas.com/brochure/
Also, be sure to join us the rest of the week for a trio of one-day events, all held at the MariottWestchase in Houston:
• IoT in Oil & Gas Masterclass (Sept. 11) - www.iotmasterclass-september17.com
• Blockchain in Oil & Gas (Sept. 12) - www.blockchainoilandgas17.com
• Wearable Technology in Oil & Gas (Sept. 15) - www.wearablesoilandgas17.com
IOT IN OIL & GAS REGISTRATION
• Take advantage of our special pricing ($495) for E&P/Midstream/Downstream/Drilling Companies and secure your spot today.
• Are you a solution provider or consultant? The Early Bird Discount ($200 discount) will expire on Friday, August 11, so grab your place today.
• Interested in bringing a group? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special group rates.
SPECIAL HOTEL ROOM RATES
We are excited to be holding this year's conference at the Marriott Westchase in Houston, and have secured special rates for a limited amount of rooms for the week. To book your hotel rooms, click here: www.iotinoilandgas.com/venue. This offer will expire on August 22.
These conferences begin in just 8 short weeks, so don't put off your involvement for another day. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact: email@example.com
Big Data: Blessing or a Boon?
By Tom Farrah, CIO & SVP, Dr Pepper Snapple Group
By George Evans, CIO, Singing River Health System
By John Kamin, EVP and CIO, Old National Bancorp
By Phil Jordan, CIO, Telefonica
By Elliot Garbus, VP-IoT Solutions Group & GM-Automotive...
By Dennis Hodges, CIO, Inteva Products
By Bill Krivoshik, SVP & CIO, Time Warner Inc.
By Gregory Morrison, SVP & CIO, Cox Enterprises
By Alberto Ruocco, CIO, American Electric Power
By Sam Lamonica, CIO & VP Information Systems, Rosendin...
By Sven Gerjets, SVP-IT, DIRECTV
By Marie Blake, EVP & CCO, BankUnited
By Lowell Gilvin, Chief Process Officer, Jabil
By Walter Carvalho, VP & Corporate CIO, Carnival Corporation
By Mary Alice Annecharico, SVP & CIO, Henry Ford Health System
By Bernd Schlotter, President of Services, Unify
By Bob Fecteau, CIO, SAIC
By Jason Alan Snyder, CTO, Momentum Worldwide
By Jim Whitehurst, CEO, Red Hat
By Marc Jones, Distinguished Engineer, IBM Cloud Infrastructure