Learn IoT, Blockchain and Wearable implementation strategies this September
Are you struggling to implement your company's IoT strategy? Do you have a strategy?
The 3rd Annual IoT in Oil & Gas Conference (September 13-14 - Marriott Westchase - Houston - www.iotinoilandgas.com) will feature topics on cybersecurity, interoperability, connectivity, analytics, integration and more to help you overcome these challenges. Download the event brochure for the updated agenda, list of speakers, sponsors and more: https://iotinoilandgas.com/brochure/
Also, be sure to join us the rest of the week for a trio of one-day events, all held at the MariottWestchase in Houston:
• IoT in Oil & Gas Masterclass (Sept. 11) - www.iotmasterclass-september17.com
• Blockchain in Oil & Gas (Sept. 12) - www.blockchainoilandgas17.com
• Wearable Technology in Oil & Gas (Sept. 15) - www.wearablesoilandgas17.com
IOT IN OIL & GAS REGISTRATION
• Take advantage of our special pricing ($495) for E&P/Midstream/Downstream/Drilling Companies and secure your spot today.
• Are you a solution provider or consultant? The Early Bird Discount ($200 discount) will expire on Friday, August 11, so grab your place today.
• Interested in bringing a group? Contact email@example.com for special group rates.
SPECIAL HOTEL ROOM RATES
We are excited to be holding this year's conference at the Marriott Westchase in Houston, and have secured special rates for a limited amount of rooms for the week. To book your hotel rooms, click here: www.iotinoilandgas.com/venue. This offer will expire on August 22.
These conferences begin in just 8 short weeks, so don't put off your involvement for another day. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Big Data: Blessing or a Boon?
By Michael Cockrill, CIO, State of Washington
By Brett Shockley, SVP & CIO, Avaya
By Sven Gerjets, SVP-IT, DIRECTV
By Steve Moyer, VP of Storage Software Engineering, Micron...
By Michelle R. McKenna-Doyle, SVP and CIO, National Football...
By Patrick Hale, CIO, VITAS Healthcare
By Roman Trakhtenberg, CEO, Luxoft
By Julia Davis, SVP, CIO, Aflac
By Chris Westlake, VP & GM of Service,RK
By Pauly Comtois, VP DevOps, Hearst Business Media
By Yanni Charalambous, VP & CIO, Occidental Petroleum...
By Bob Brown, VP-Production & Operations, ONE World Sports
By Arthur Hu, SVP & CIO, Lenovo
By Ron Guerrier, CIO, Farmers Insurance Group, Inc.
By Scott Cardenas, CIO, City and County of Denver
By Kevin McCarron, Vice President Collaboration, Carousel...
By Marc Kermisch, VP & CIO, Red Wing Shoe Co.
By Christopher Frenz, AVP of Information Security,...
By Brian Drozdowicz, VP, Digital Services, Siemens...
By Les Ottolenghi, EVP and CIO, Caesars Entertainment