Lombard Releases REPORTER Cloud for Smaller Firms
FREMONT, CA: Lombard Risk Management, provider of integrated regulatory reporting and compliance, liquidity and collateral management solutions for the financial services industry, announced the launch of REPORTER cloud for COREP / XBRL regulatory submissions.
Lombard Risk REPORTER cloud for COREP / XBRL is a cloud-based deployment option of REPORTER. It has been specifically designed for smaller firms that are in-scope for COREP reporting but are unsure which returns they will have to submit, nervous about reporting fully validated, up-to-date returns in the new XBRL format in time to meet the deadlines short on IT resource and reluctant to install software right now, but don't want to restrict their firm's regulatory reporting capabilities for the future.
Lombard Risk REPORTER cloud for COREP / XBRLsolution is a combination of REPORTER software, in the cloud, together with the all-important regulatory support provided by the Lombard Risk team of REG-Xperts. It will enable firms to:
• Log in via the internet with full security protocols
• Either manually enter data into the forms OR import pre-prepared data via Excel
• Automatically execute pre-packaged, EBA-prescribed validations to ensure submissions are correct prior to submission
• Make the XBRL submission to the regulator
• REPORTER provides an accurate record of completions with full audit trail.