Making a Mint with Affiliate Marketing
What is Affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is one of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards its one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer they bring by the affiliate’s marketing efforts. These affiliates have individual links with tracking codes which enables e-commerce retailers to track the journey of the product.
Businesses are bound to pay a certain amount of money for marketing and advertising their product on the website. It is an excellent option for sites which recommend a lot of products that cater to the different needs of people. Many blue-chip companies pay an amount of the sale price to the website that has offered the former’s product. The more a site becomes a trusted voice; the more people will be willing to take the recommendation and click on the links.
1. Recommend a product that made the difference: One must go for products that made the difference. It is advisable for the enterprises to share such experiences with the people to gain more trust. After trying several different options, one realizes what is useful and profitable and what’s not and then accordingly recommend products that will make a difference to the buyer. When one does affiliate marketing for the right reasons, they witness greater success in the long run.
2. Addition to the current gains: Affiliate marketing is one right way to keep the day job and make more money simultaneously. Recommendations of the right products to the right audience will boost the website’s recognition and supplement the current income.
3. Giant companies offer affiliate agreements: The leading firms offer affiliate programs that involve a web advertiser and recruited webmasters. The webmasters act as affiliate and place the company’s advertisements on their individually owned websites.
4. Passive Income: This process of establishing the site takes time in the beginning, but one must make sure that they have the links right at the end of the day; this would accelerate the money making process.
5. Potentials for big returns: With the time when the website establishes their voice online and gains the trust of the audience, the users will be more likely to click on the links and help the site to be an excellent source for them. The more people start to find you and share the content of a place, the more it will be evident that people are visiting your website.
By Tom Farrah, CIO & SVP, Dr Pepper Snapple Group
By George Evans, CIO, Singing River Health System
By John Kamin, EVP and CIO, Old National Bancorp
By Phil Jordan, CIO, Telefonica
By Elliot Garbus, VP-IoT Solutions Group & GM-Automotive...
By Dennis Hodges, CIO, Inteva Products
By Bill Krivoshik, SVP & CIO, Time Warner Inc.
By Gregory Morrison, SVP & CIO, Cox Enterprises
By Alberto Ruocco, CIO, American Electric Power
By Sam Lamonica, CIO & VP Information Systems, Rosendin...
By Sven Gerjets, SVP-IT, DIRECTV
By Marie Blake, EVP & CCO, BankUnited
By Lowell Gilvin, Chief Process Officer, Jabil
By Walter Carvalho, VP & Corporate CIO, Carnival Corporation
By Mary Alice Annecharico, SVP & CIO, Henry Ford Health System
By Bernd Schlotter, President of Services, Unify
By Bob Fecteau, CIO, SAIC
By Jason Alan Snyder, CTO, Momentum Worldwide
By Jim Whitehurst, CEO, Red Hat
By Marc Jones, Distinguished Engineer, IBM Cloud Infrastructure