marcus evans to Host the 6th Tax Compliance for Financial Institutions Conference on November 8-9, 2017 in New York, NY
marcus evans will host the 6th Tax Compliance for Financial Institutions Conference, November 8-9, 2017 in New York, NY. You will have the opportunity to join 60 of your peers who will discuss the best practices for executing internal strategies for total tax compliance. Along with tax compliance and information reporting professionals, you will explore practical applications to master CRS, FATCA, 305c, 871m, treaty benefits, Q1 agreements, and additional reporting requirements within foreign and domestic tax regimes.
Walk Away with Practical, Actionable Insights that will allow you to:
• Execute FATCA and CRS Requirements from operational, customer service, and investment industry perspectives to mitigate risk at your institution
• Prepare for CRS 2018 while managing deadlines
• Access Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 61, and 871(m) to guarantee adaptability and strong execution
• Plan for the inaugural year of Country by Country reporting to anticipate expected challenges
• Evaluate BEPS and TRACE implementation to prevent treaty abuse while examining the impact that a hard Brexit may have on your institution
Key Speakers Include:
• Dana Flynn, Director, Head of U.S. IRW, FATCA and QI Advisory, BNP Paribas
• Kevin V. Sullivan, Managing Director & Tax Executive, Head of U.S. Information Reporting Advisory, Bank of America
• Karan Mosley, Director, Information Reporting & Tax Withholding, Corporate Tax, Barclays Capital
• Jake Braun, Managing Director, Tax Information Reporting & Withholding, Corporate Tax, BNY Mellon
• Simon Lee, Assistant Vice President, Tax, CIBC Mellon
• Patricia Lopez, Senior Vice President, Tax Information Reporting, Finance & Risk Shared Services, Citi
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.
By Dr. John Bates, CTO, Intelligent Business Operations &...
By Denise Zabawski, CIO, Nationwide Childrens Hospital
By Cynthia Weaver, A.V.P of IT, Walbridge
By Kris Lappala, CIO, Kiewit
By Sherry Aaholm, VP & CIO, Cummins [NYSE:CMI]
By Leo Casusol, CIO, Liquidity Services
By Joe Fuller, VP/CIO, Dominion Enterprises
By Dennis Fiszer, CCO, HUB International
By David Butler, Sr. Director, Digital Customer Experience,...
By Mark Jacobsohn, SVP, Booz Allen Hamilton
By Miguel Gamino, CIO & Executive Director-Department of...
By Jonathan Reichental, CIO, City of Palo Alto
By Pam Puetz, VP & HR Services, First American Financial...
By Aref Matin, CTO, Ascend Learning
By Jim Sills, CIO/Cabinet Secretary, State of Delaware
By Jesse Laver, Vice President Global Sector Development,...
By Andy Newsom, CIO, CSL Behring
By Jason Cook, CISO, BT Americas [NYSE:BT]
By Jim Grubb, VP Marketing & Chief Demonstration Officer, Cisco
By Don Lindsey, VP and CIO, Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare