MedHOK Introduces a solution to Address the Regulatory and Compliance Needs of HealthCare Industry
TAMPA, FL: MedHOK, a provider of software platform for health plans and other risk-bearing entities participating in government-sponsored programs, has recently announced the release of the Regulatory Tracking Module, for their enterprise software platform.
The new module comprises of a Regulatory Memo Manager and a Special Investigation (SIU) Manager which will empower investors to manage critical regulatory and compliance requirements for Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) regardless of whether or not they are hosted on MedHOK. The SIU Manager will allow users to track allegations of fraud, waste and abuse.
The company claims the Regulatory Tracking Module to be 90 percent out-of-the-box functionality with the remaining 10 percent as user configurable resulting in reduction in cost and rapid deployment. The Module comes with multiple intake channels and structured workflows to ensure consistent performance.
The two primary functionalities of the module include:
The Regulatory Memo Manager: A simple and transparent solution to receive, manage and track regulatory update, including Health Plan Management System (HPMS) memos. It makes it easy to distribute regulatory and compliance related updates internally i.e. within an organization and report periodic updates to managing authorities.
On the other hand the SIU Manager’s primary responsibilities are to track and manage internal investigations of compliance events and healthcare fraud and abuse. It makes it easy to balance workload and availability of time through customizable real-time dashboards. The SIU manager creates an audit trail for each particular case and captures incidents of allegations, research and documentation across the entire MedHOKs software platform.
Finally, the Regulatory Tracking Module includes a dashboard and Business Intelligence reporting tool that can be integrated with MedHOK’s Grivence Module.
By James Seevers, CIO & GM, Toyoda Gosei
By Bill Krivoshik, SVP & CIO, Time Warner Inc.
By Gregory Morrison, SVP & CIO, Cox Enterprises
By Alberto Ruocco, CIO, American Electric Power
By Bruce. D. Smith, SVP & CIO, Information Systems, Advocate...
By Adrian Mebane, VP-Global Ethics & Compliance, The Hershey...
By Graham Welch, Director-Cisco Security, Cisco
By Michael Watkins, Senior Product Director, Global Knowledge
By Bernd Schlotter, President of Services, Unify
By Patrick Hale, CIO, VITAS Healthcare
By Steve Bein, VP-GIS, Michael Baker International
By Jason Alan Snyder, CTO, Momentum Worldwide
By Mike Morris, CIO, Legends
By Louis Carr, Jr., CIO, Clark County
By Bill Dow, SVP and General Manager of Business Solutions,...
By Jim Whitehurst, CEO, Red Hat
By Darren Cockrel, CIO, Coyote Logistics, a UPS Company...
By Nathan Johnson, SVP and CIO, Werner Enterprises [NASDAQ:...
By David Tamayo, CIO, DCS Corporation
By Neil Hampshire, CIO, ModusLink Global Solutions, Inc....