NetSuite Collaborates with SPS Commerce to Strengthen Omnichannel Retail Commerce
SAN MATEO, CA: NetSuite, provider of cloud-based financials, ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, and retail cloud supply chain service SPS Commerce have agreed on a deal to integrate their product suites to strengthen omnichannel success for businesses. Omnichannel, the new rage in the retail market industry is a multichannel approach to sales that provides customers seamless shopping experience via any device or retail store.
The collaboration will bring about intelligent commerce to retailers, manufacturers and wholesale distributors with enhanced item master management, supply chain communication, intelligence and automation and shared point-of-sale analytics. The native cloud architecture of both NetSuite and SPS Commerce delivers key capabilities to omnichannel retailers which include;
- Scalable, adaptable automation that replaces manual processes and allows omnichannel retailers to keep pace with the digital consumer.
- Improved collaboration between retailers and suppliers through integrated POS data shared seamlessly from SPS Commerce's Retail Business Network to find, connect and form new business partnerships based on product or integration requirements.
- Anytime, anywhere fulfillment, allowing the retailer or supplier to fulfill from the most cost-efficient and timely option, including drop ship and ship from store.
- Share accurate and comprehensive information on products with customers to win sales.
- Built in the cloud enabling retailers to keep up with the rapidly evolving market.
Retailers like Beyond the Rack, Honey Stinger and Zumba Fitness are already benefitting from the integration of NetSuite and SPS Commerce to succeed in the current omnichannel world.
"Streamlining the flow of information from supplier to retailer andconsumer is vital to deliver a successful omnichannel experience. The combined capabilities of NetSuite and SPS Commerce enable modern retailers to achieve omnichannel success through the close coupling of these two leading retail solutions," said Zach Nelson, CEO of NetSuite.