Next-Generation Collaborative Robots & Automation Technologies Automotive Manufacturing 2016
FREMONT, CA: The automotive manufacturing industry is no stranger to automation and robotics. However, what the industry is now witnessing is an influx of next-generation collaborative robotics and automation technologies-technologies that are going to be provided at a lower cost than what the industry is used to, whilst driving safer, faster and more profitable manufacturing and maintaining a solid life-cycle.
American Business Conferences proudly presents the fully OEM-led Next-Generation Collaborative Robots & Automation Technologies Automotive Manufacturing 2016, set to take place on August 17 and 18 in Detroit at Crowne Plaza Detroit Downtown Riverfront Hotel.
Speakers will include:
- Michael Fox, Data Analytics Software Development / Manufacturing / Test Engineer at General Motors
- Jason Godwin Sr., Powertrain Engineer, Machining, New Model Engineering at Nissan USA.
- David Gravel, Technical Specialist at Ford Motor Company
- Todd Dickey, Engineering Coordinator, Honda Engineering North America
- Steven Eakins, Manufacturing Engineer, Subaru of Indiana Automotive
- Doyle Waller, Robotics Technician, Nissan North America
And many more!
The two-day information packed agenda will deliver the latest OEM-led case studies to thoroughly assess the commercial application, integration and benefits of innovative collaborative robotic and automation technologies to drive them into factories quicker.
The event also focuses on showcasing the very latest high-tech, cutting edge automation and collaborative robotic technologies to really rush the barrier, increase production efficiencies, reduce errors and increase manufacturing.
Why attend this conference?
- Widest range of practical real world OEM case Studies: Delivering never-seen-before OEM case studies and practical experiences to assess the commercial application, integration and benefits of innovative collaborative robotic technologies to drive them in to factories quicker.
- Greater focus on next-generation robotics than seen anywhere else: Understand which technologies that have been proven to be safe for deployment on the assembly lines.
- State-of-the-art technology exhibition: Focusing on high-tech, cutting edge automation and collaborative robotics technologies, automotive manufacturers have the chance to hear the latest results on innovative technologies that are pushing the barrirer
- Focus on new trends like error proofing and vision detection
OEM discounts of 50 percent are available.
Visit the conference website: www.next-generation-automotive-automation.com