NovaStor Releases NovaBACKUP 17 with Enhanced Reliability and Real-Time Reporting Capabilities
AGOURA HILLS, CA: NovaStor that provides data-protection solutions for physical and virtual environments announces the release of NovaBACKUP Version 17 with new real-time reporting capabilities and one-step email notifications, as well as Network Attached Storage (NAS) device optimization, enhanced reliability and free “Setup Assistance” to ensure a flawless and worry-free installation.
Over the past few years, NovaBACKUP software has established their position in the market. And now with new enhanced capabilities NovaBACKUP software the company has tightened the hold. NovaBACKUP is equipped with an all-inclusive, full feature set, including options for both local and online backup destinations, supports both physical and virtual environments and stands at a price point similar to the entry models of competing solutions.
Further NovaStor increases their value proposition by including US based phone and email support with the sale of each server product. The inclusion of “Setup Assistance” is industry first – providing a one-on-one scheduled appointment with NovaStor technical experts to help install and configure NovaBACKUP to ensure a successful first backup. Some of the features of new NovaStor include:
- Backup Summary Reports that provide a clean, precise and easy to read view status of all recently completed backups via your email of choice.
- HIPAA Compliancy which gives support for the latest HIPAA regulations, providing secure backups for health care environments.
- Holiday scheduling that offers flexibility to configure backups according to unique business or calendar schedules.
- Email alerts: Improved and immediate notification of backup job completion and critical information.
- Streamlined for efficiency: Under the hood enhancements result in rock-solid stability.