Nutanix Launches a New Channel Charter to Empower their Partners with Next-Generation Technologies
Nutanix, a leading enterprise cloud computing company announced the launch of its new channel charter - Power to the Partner. This tool empowers Nutanix partners with the resources they need to support their customers in adopting the next-generation data center technologies. The charter separates itself from their traditional channel programs by providing a unique emphasis on partner investments in Nutanix rather than only on revenue targets. As a result, partners will gain extra room to grow their businesses with Nutanix and will be powered to achieve ongoing and predictable success.
The new structure enables partners of all sizes to achieve the highest partner category. The categories are as follows:
• Master Partner: This category is for the deepest partners where they are closing the most deals and hold the most certifications with focused selling on Nutanix's core Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) products as well as new products like flow, beam and era.
• Scaler Partner: This is for growing partners who are developing integrated solutions around the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software ecosystem and has increased the quantity and level of certified staff and deals.
• Pioneer Partner: New Nutanix partners where they are moving first customers to the Nutanix hyperconverged solution and gains initial skills in the Nutanix core products.
The Power to the Partner charter is now embedded with new features to help partners guide customers through their digital transformation and enables partner success aligned to each sage of their customer engagement process like:
• Land - Platforms and tools to help with the acquisition of new customers
• Adopt - Resources for partners so that they can deliver rapid, smooth implementations of Nutanix-based solutions.
• Expand - Training for products like calm, beam, era, flow and new technologies to help existing customers derive more value from Nutanix environments.
• Renew - The program provides resources to help Nutanix and partners generate recurring revenue and continue to delight existing customers.
Tim Jeans, Datacenter & Cloud Practice Manager, Softcat said, “We have seen a fantastic return on investment in our Nutanix resources and activity to date, due to the continually increasing demand by our clients for Nutanix based solutions. We welcome this new channel charter as another sign that Nutanix is investing in committed partners such as us, and look forward to additional growth and success together.”