SAPinsider Announces New Conference: Cloud 2016 in Orlando
DEDHAM, MASSACHUSETTS: SAPinsider has just announced a 40+ session program for the new conference, Cloud 2016, taking place November 2-4, at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida.Cloud 2016will showcase a full agenda of can’t-miss strategic and technical sessions for anyone charged with running, managing, and optimizing SAP® solutions in the cloud.
Cloud 2016 is the one place where SAP customers can go to get simple and practical explanations to the questions and challenges that are the most important. Bridget Kotelly, Cloud 2016 Conference Producer, is excited about the event, saying, “You’ve heard all the hype around cloud software and solutions, and this event will dive deep into what it really means to SAP customers.”
Find out what you need to know about SAP solutions in the cloud, including:
• A deep dive into SAP’s cloud strategy and roadmap, including detailed information on SAP HANA® Enterprise Cloud, SAP HANA Cloud Platform, and best practices to modernize your own landscape
• How to calculate the ROI and TCO of moving to the cloud
• Best practices to integrate your cloud and on-premise solutions
• Step-by-step guidelines for how to migrate existing SAP systems from on-premise to cloud environments
• Critical monitoring, change management, and security techniques to optimize cloud environments and applications
• Cybersecurity threats: what you need to know about and how to defend your SAP landscape against them
• Useful tips for how to negotiate the best cloud contracts and SLAs
• New skills for managing adoption and satisfaction in a world of rapidly released cloud applications
Plus! Pre-Conference Workshops (Tuesday, November 1) offer fundamental education that will increase your SAP IQ, allow you to explore new trends and strategies, and help you derive greater value from the main conference program.
Cloud Computing Changing Management
By Phil Jarvis, VP, IT, Thirty-One Gifts
By Dr.Chris Ewell, CISO, Seattle Children
By Eloise Young, CIO, Philadelphia Gas Works
By Phil Stevens, CIO, The Exchange
By Herman Nell, SVP & CIO, Rent-A-Center
By John Honeycutt, CTO, Discovery Communications
By Mark Wead, Chief Enterprise Architect– North America...
By Federico Flórez, Chief Information & Innovation Officer,...
By David Berry, CIO, Daymon Worldwide
By Douglas Turk, Chief Marketing Officer, JLT Speciality
By Tekin Gulsen, CIO, Global IT & Corporate Planning...
By John Sprague, Deputy CTO, IT and the End User Architect,...
By Craig C Shrader, CIO Engagement Partner, Tatum, a...
By Bill Schimikowski, VP, Customer Experience, Fidelity...
By Tom Bressie, Vice President, Oracle Cloud
By Jeff Katz, CTO, Energy & Utilities, IBM [NYSE:IBM]
By Dr Dirk E Mahling, VP, Technology, Alliant Energy
By Steven John, CIO, AmeriPride Services
By Leon Ravenna, CISO, KAR Auction Services, Inc.