SAPinsider Announces New Conference: Cloud 2016 in Orlando
DEDHAM, MASSACHUSETTS: SAPinsider has just announced a 40+ session program for the new conference, Cloud 2016, taking place November 2-4, at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida.Cloud 2016will showcase a full agenda of can’t-miss strategic and technical sessions for anyone charged with running, managing, and optimizing SAP® solutions in the cloud.
Cloud 2016 is the one place where SAP customers can go to get simple and practical explanations to the questions and challenges that are the most important. Bridget Kotelly, Cloud 2016 Conference Producer, is excited about the event, saying, “You’ve heard all the hype around cloud software and solutions, and this event will dive deep into what it really means to SAP customers.”
Find out what you need to know about SAP solutions in the cloud, including:
• A deep dive into SAP’s cloud strategy and roadmap, including detailed information on SAP HANA® Enterprise Cloud, SAP HANA Cloud Platform, and best practices to modernize your own landscape
• How to calculate the ROI and TCO of moving to the cloud
• Best practices to integrate your cloud and on-premise solutions
• Step-by-step guidelines for how to migrate existing SAP systems from on-premise to cloud environments
• Critical monitoring, change management, and security techniques to optimize cloud environments and applications
• Cybersecurity threats: what you need to know about and how to defend your SAP landscape against them
• Useful tips for how to negotiate the best cloud contracts and SLAs
• New skills for managing adoption and satisfaction in a world of rapidly released cloud applications
Plus! Pre-Conference Workshops (Tuesday, November 1) offer fundamental education that will increase your SAP IQ, allow you to explore new trends and strategies, and help you derive greater value from the main conference program.
Cloud Computing Changing Management
By Tom Farrah, CIO & SVP, Dr Pepper Snapple Group
By George Evans, CIO, Singing River Health System
By John Kamin, EVP and CIO, Old National Bancorp
By Phil Jordan, CIO, Telefonica
By Elliot Garbus, VP-IoT Solutions Group & GM-Automotive...
By Dennis Hodges, CIO, Inteva Products
By Bill Krivoshik, SVP & CIO, Time Warner Inc.
By Gregory Morrison, SVP & CIO, Cox Enterprises
By Alberto Ruocco, CIO, American Electric Power
By Sam Lamonica, CIO & VP Information Systems, Rosendin...
By Sven Gerjets, SVP-IT, DIRECTV
By Marie Blake, EVP & CCO, BankUnited
By Lowell Gilvin, Chief Process Officer, Jabil
By Walter Carvalho, VP & Corporate CIO, Carnival Corporation
By Mary Alice Annecharico, SVP & CIO, Henry Ford Health System
By Bernd Schlotter, President of Services, Unify
By Bob Fecteau, CIO, SAIC
By Jason Alan Snyder, CTO, Momentum Worldwide
By Jim Whitehurst, CEO, Red Hat
By Marc Jones, Distinguished Engineer, IBM Cloud Infrastructure