Sapinsider Q1 2017 Conference Programs Highlights
DEDHAM, MA: The upcoming SAPinsider Q1 2017 conference programs, taking place in Orlando (BI 2017, HANA 2017, Basis & SAP Administration 2017: February 27–March 2;Customer Engagement & Commerce 2017, and Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing & Procurement 2017: March 6-8; HR 2017: March 6-9) and Las Vegas (Financials 2017 and GRC 2017: March 21-24), are packed with brand new content that is guaranteed to have you walking away with dozens of new ways to measurably improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your business operations.
These annual conferences, produced in collaboration with SAP, provide you and your team with access to in-depth sessions, customer case studies, one-on-one consultations with SAP® product experts, hands-on labs, live product demos, and interactive forums showcasing the latest updates and best practices for SAP solutions.
Here's a sneak peek at what you will find at these events:
• Robust and up-to-the-minute product road maps to help you understand the current landscape and direction of a wide-range of SAP solutions. Delve into the functionality of all the solutions, learn how to fully exploit their capabilities, explore different migration and integration scenarios, and set up your business strategy for success.
• In-depth sessions covering next-generation solutions and new technologies such as SAP S/4HANA Finance, SAP Fiori, SAP UX, SAP BusinessObjects™ Lumira 2.0, SAP Solution Manager 7.2,SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Internet of Things (IoT), and more. Learn what you need to do to secure them, and how you can leverage them to your business objectives.
• Customer case studies from top SAP customers like The Kellogg Company, Eli Lily Company, Dow Chemical Company, Callaway Golf, Nature’s Way, C Spire, Newcastle University, Microsoft, Hollister, and many others. Find out how your peers tackled tool selection, learn "secret" reporting tricks, and get firsthand user advice to unlock some of the most powerful (but often underutilized) features and functionality of your SAP solutions.
• Hands-on labs and demos that hand you the wheel — touch and test the features and functionality of a variety of SAP solutions and walk through the set-up, configuration, and uses of each.
• Ask the Experts: Want a little one-on-one time with the biggest rock stars in SAP solutions? Participate in the Ask the Experts program and pick the brains of SAP gurus like Rohana Gunawardena, Jan Gardiner, Bev Desjardins, Patrick Hey, Jeremy Masters, Tammy Powlas, Brett Applegate, John Krakowski, and dozens of the world's most knowledgeable and sought-after technology advisors from Deloitte, PwC, KPMG, and EY.
• SAP Solution Centersthatoffer conference attendees a unique opportunity to schedule and meet one-on-one with SAP product and solution experts for in-depth discussions on features and functionality as well as best practices on integration, implementation, and upgrades.
• Networking opportunities: These conferences include facilitated networking that connects you with like-minded peers to discuss projects you're working on, successes you've achieved, challenges you're experiencing, and more.
The lowest available registration ratesexpireFriday, January 27— register today and save $300! For more information and to register, please visit the www.sapinsiderevents.com/Q12017.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
By Leni Kaufman, VP & CIO, Newport News Shipbuilding
By George Evans, CIO, Singing River Health System
By John Kamin, EVP and CIO, Old National Bancorp
By Elliot Garbus, VP-IoT Solutions Group & GM-Automotive...
By Gregory Morrison, SVP & CIO, Cox Enterprises
By Alberto Ruocco, CIO, American Electric Power
By Sam Lamonica, CIO & VP Information Systems, Rosendin...
By Sergey Cherkasov, CIO, PhosAgro
By Pascal Becotte, MD-Global Supply Chain Practice for the...
By Stephen Caulfield, Executive Director, Global Field...
By Shamim Mohammad, SVP & CIO, CarMax
By Ronald Seymore, Managing Director, Enterprise Performance...
By Brad Bodell, SVP and CIO, CNO Financial Group, Inc.
By Jim Whitehurst, CEO, Red Hat
By Clark Golestani, EVP and CIO, Merck
By Scott Craig, Vice President of Product Marketing, Lexmark...
By Dave Kipe, SVP, Global Operations, Scholastic Inc.
By Meerah Rajavel, CIO, Forcepoint
By Amit Bahree, Executive, Global Technology and Innovation,...
By Greg Tacchetti, CIO, State Auto Insurance