SpatialTEQ Launched the MapBusinessOnline 7.0
SpatialTEQ Inc. released MapBusinessOnline 7.0, a set of improvements that includes higher map resolution.
FREMONT, CA: SpatialTEQ Inc., a publisher of the premier North American business mapping software www.mapbusinessonline.com,has released MapBusinessOnline 7.0, a set of improvements that includes higher map resolution, extended dataset filtering abilities, and more choices for updating imported datasets.
Vector Map Background for Windows 10 Users
The MapBusinessOnline 7.0 offers the map creators the capability to select Vector formatted map backgrounds. The Vector tile construction of map backgrounds improves the entire presentation of the map. The users will also notice sharper lines and colors. The MapBusinessOnline subscribers who utilize Windows 10 will find the below map enhancements due to the introduction of vector map backgrounds:
• The general MapBusinessOnline maps will show cleaner and sharper map images across every significant and intermediate Map Zoom Levels
• Improved map resolutions for large format PDF print files commonly utilized to develop wall maps or marketing maps. The saved PDF map images now provide 300 DPI (dots per inch)
Data Filtering Improvements
Data filtering in the MapBusinessOnline 7.0 Data Window has various several new options.
• Now, the users will have the opportunity to select more than two data columns for any filter operation. For example, find every ZIP code records with greater than 10,000 people, less than 5000 females, and more than 4000 males.
• The lookup function has been implemented to the filter modifier option set labeled as 'one of' (listed above). Therefore, the users can click on any of the 'one of' modifiers to find the modifier field's lookup button.
• The map view filter checkbox in the Filter section of the Data Window toolbar can be reorganized by data content or geographic selection. The users can now select to filter by an imported data content or by a geographic map layer.
• Data Window filtering now provides more modifier operations that can be applied to the filter queries. It even includes one of, not one of, contains one of, does not have any oneof.