Structure Conference to Take Place November 8 - 9 in San Francisco
FREMONT, CA: For nearly a decade, Structure Conference has been bringing together the world’s leading cloud technology companies, hot startups and business leaders for two days of high-level thought leadership.
Join leadership from the top cloud technology companies and startups to discuss computing at the edge, organization use of the public cloud, the use of containers for production workloads and the future of data center management. Structure Conference is the only conference that brings all of these constituencies together to discuss the best path forward.
About the Conference:
These days, the cloud is the computer, and we’re now dealing with many clouds. The current market comprises a handful of massively scaled public cloud options but also a large array of branded private clouds, and tools for devops and container management are becoming increasingly important. With a billion devices coming online, infrastructure needs may change, and buyers will need to understand how this new world works.
Urs Hölzle, Senior Vice President for Technical Infrastructure, Google
Jay Parikh, VP, Global Engineering and Infrastructure, Facebook
Scott Guthrie, Executive Vice President of Cloud and Enterprise, Microsoft
Vinod Khosla, Partner, Khosla Ventures
Raejeanne Skillern, VP Data Center Group, GM Cloud Service Provider Business, Intel
Matt Wood, Product Strategy, Amazon Web Services
Seth Bodnar, Chief Digital Officer, GE Transportation
Sri Shivananda, SVP, CTO, PayPal
Arlette Hart, CISO, FBI
Eric Brewer, VP of Infrastructure, Google
David Reilly, CTO, Bank of America
Jason Forrester, Founder & CEO, SnapRoute
Lance Crosby, CEO, Chairman, StackPath
Aarti Shahani, Technology Reporter, NPR
Mac Devine, VP and CTO of Emerging Technology and Advanced Innovation, IBM Cloud Division, IBM
Mark Muehl, Senior Vice President of Product Engineering, Comcast
Topics covered Include:
• Distributed computing is the new cloud computing. Computing at the edge. Edge computing. Whatever you want to call it, more processing will be done closer to the actual end user to improve performance and generate real-time data. What will this look like?
• How will the internet of things change infrastructure needs? As a billion devices come online, we’ll need a new security model and a new data architecture.
• Is it time to re-architect the web? As governments and corporations have come to dominate the most important crossroads of the internet, are de-centralized ideas for the internet about to come back into vogue?
• How does the public cloud best suit your organization? With Dropbox moving off of Amazon Web Services yet Salesforce.com moving onto the dominant public cloud player, there are all kinds of considerations companies must make when planning their infrastructure needs. Learn what you need to do.
• Who are the next “Super 7” infrastructure buyers?
• If 2015 was the year of experimentation with containers, and 2016 was the year of production, will 2017 see mainstream adoption of containers for production workloads?
• How will the data centers of the future be managed?
Attend Structure this November 8th & 9th at the Mission Bay Conference Center in San Francisco. As with other Structure Events, the conference is expected to sell out. Register today to ensure your spot.
November 8-9, 2016
Mission Bay Conference Center
1675 Owens Street
San Francisco, CA
MDC-The Arrival of Future Data Centers
By Tom Farrah, CIO & SVP, Dr Pepper Snapple Group
By George Evans, CIO, Singing River Health System
By John Kamin, EVP and CIO, Old National Bancorp
By Phil Jordan, CIO, Telefonica
By Elliot Garbus, VP-IoT Solutions Group & GM-Automotive...
By Dennis Hodges, CIO, Inteva Products
By Bill Krivoshik, SVP & CIO, Time Warner Inc.
By Gregory Morrison, SVP & CIO, Cox Enterprises
By Alberto Ruocco, CIO, American Electric Power
By Sam Lamonica, CIO & VP Information Systems, Rosendin...
By Sven Gerjets, SVP-IT, DIRECTV
By Marie Blake, EVP & CCO, BankUnited
By Lowell Gilvin, Chief Process Officer, Jabil
By Walter Carvalho, VP & Corporate CIO, Carnival Corporation
By Mary Alice Annecharico, SVP & CIO, Henry Ford Health System
By Bernd Schlotter, President of Services, Unify
By Bob Fecteau, CIO, SAIC
By Jason Alan Snyder, CTO, Momentum Worldwide
By Jim Whitehurst, CEO, Red Hat
By Marc Jones, Distinguished Engineer, IBM Cloud Infrastructure