Successful ICE USA and InPrint USA Shows Close; Sales on Show Floor Increase over 2015
CHICAGO, IL: Following three successful conference days, ICE USA, the International Converting Exhibition, and the inaugural InPrint USA, the Industrial Print Show came to a triumphant close at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL, today.
More than 3,400 verified registrants came to the co-located shows, meeting the expectations of the shows’ organizer, Mack Brooks Exhibitions, Inc.
“We are very excited about how well InPrint USA has been received,” said Marcus Timson, co-founder of the InPrint show. “There is definitely a need in the largest manufacturing market in the world for a show dedicated to educating and offering solutions for industrial print applications.”
InPrint USA 2017 focused on connecting manufacturers who use print as a key component of the manufacturing process with leading brands in the fields of industrial specialty, screen, digital, inkjet and 3D technology print solutions.
Bill Lydick, PDS Equipment and InPrint exhibitor, stated, “Our company sold three machines right off the show floor. We were thrilled with the visitors’ response, considering InPrint is a brand new show in the U.S. market.”
ICE USA 2017, marking its fourth edition in the Americas, is North America’s leading converting exhibition, bringing over 250 exhibitors together with thousands of packaging, paper, non-woven and self-adhesive industry professionals.
“ICE USA is where people come to see converting equipment and we definitely had more equipment on the show floor than ever before, 225 pieces to be exact,” said Melissa Magestro, Executive Vice President of Mack Books Exhibitions Inc. “This is definitely the place to come to see the latest technology and products, and the addition of InPrint on the show floor created great additional value.”
Joe DiSabantonio, Owner, SPS Ideal Solutions and ICE USA exhibitor stated, “The quality of leads we got was higher than we have seen at other shows. Real decision makers attend this event and come in looking for the type of applications we offer. We are expecting to close sales directly related to our participation in ICE.”
Highlights of the ICE USA and InPrint USA exhibitions included:
• Support from Latin American converting associations and industry media helped drive new visitors from the Latin American region which helped boost the total ICE USA 2017 attendance numbers.
• The first Global Industrial Inkjet Conference at InPrint USA was a big draw for both InPrint USA and ICE USA visitors with over 50 registered attendees.
• Both shows offered a mix of industry insights and projections, case stories, and troubleshooting technical education taught by industry experts, allowing visitors to take advantage of over 85 conference sessions.
• The Future of Converting Theater offered technical educational sessions on the show floor to share best business practices, M&A’s, sustainability, industry forecasts, and more.
• Dr. Robert Fry, Chief Economist, delivered an insightful keynote presentation with his outlook for the global economy in 2017 and beyond, with emphasis on U.S. manufacturing.
• More than 30 companies took advantage of the popular “Ask the Experts” program at ICE USA, which offered complimentary strategic, operational or troubleshooting advice.
The next ICE USA and InPrint USA shows will be held in Louisville, KY April 9-11, 2019.
Engineered Printing Solutions (www.epsvt.com) was a Platinum Sponsor of InPrint USA.
By Tom Farrah, CIO & SVP, Dr Pepper Snapple Group
By George Evans, CIO, Singing River Health System
By John Kamin, EVP and CIO, Old National Bancorp
By Phil Jordan, CIO, Telefonica
By Elliot Garbus, VP-IoT Solutions Group & GM-Automotive...
By Dennis Hodges, CIO, Inteva Products
By Bill Krivoshik, SVP & CIO, Time Warner Inc.
By Gregory Morrison, SVP & CIO, Cox Enterprises
By Alberto Ruocco, CIO, American Electric Power
By Sam Lamonica, CIO & VP Information Systems, Rosendin...
By Sven Gerjets, SVP-IT, DIRECTV
By Marie Blake, EVP & CCO, BankUnited
By Lowell Gilvin, Chief Process Officer, Jabil
By Walter Carvalho, VP & Corporate CIO, Carnival Corporation
By Mary Alice Annecharico, SVP & CIO, Henry Ford Health System
By Bernd Schlotter, President of Services, Unify
By Bob Fecteau, CIO, SAIC
By Jason Alan Snyder, CTO, Momentum Worldwide
By Jim Whitehurst, CEO, Red Hat
By Marc Jones, Distinguished Engineer, IBM Cloud Infrastructure