Top 5 Advantages of Leveraging SAP Cloud Platform Mobile Services
The SAP cloud platform has paved its way to fulfill the never-ending requirements of mobile applications and carrying out the possibility of collapsing the mountains of connectivity issues.
Fremont, CA: SAP mobile platform is a mobile enterprise application platform that is specifically designed for simplifying the task of creating applications. This platform enables a layer of middleware between interogeneous back-end data sources such as relational databases, files, and enterprise applications, as well as the mobile devices that are needed to read and write back-end data. The development tools available in SAP makes the app developers write the business logic of the mobile applications. With the technology being integrated into it, the end product automatically translates the need to create customized versions of the new app for a wide variety of mobile devices and the operating system. Here are five benefits of using a cloud platform.
• Secure Access to Entrepreneurial Data- Data is the backbone of an organization; losing data in cyber threats or any internet mishappening can pose colossal loss to the organization. Hence mobile services providers are expected to provide secure access to all mobile data. With the help of secure access, the authorized person can safely connect and authenticate the access.
• Customization Approach- This approach not only helps create mobile applications but also a flexible approach in the mobile app that requires it.
• Loyal Customers- The loyalty of the customer is achieved by offering precisely the same that the user is asking for. Therefore app agencies utilize the platform to develop a user-centric mobile application with improved operations without spending much.
• Multiple Support- SAP offers multi-platform for the mobile app developers allowing them to build applications the way they intend to create while using their skill set and tools. By following this practice, the developers can save the extra development time, effort, and cost.
• Mobile Development Kit- It is a metadata-driven tool that helps the users customize native SAP applications while creating a new native mobile app for Android and iOS. This kit uses explicitly SAP Web IDE Full-Stack and the SAP Cloud Platform for allowing customization, deployments, as well as managing apps in the cloud.
See also: Top SAP Solution Companies
By Leni Kaufman, VP & CIO, Newport News Shipbuilding
By George Evans, CIO, Singing River Health System
By John Kamin, EVP and CIO, Old National Bancorp
By Elliot Garbus, VP-IoT Solutions Group & GM-Automotive...
By Gregory Morrison, SVP & CIO, Cox Enterprises
By Alberto Ruocco, CIO, American Electric Power
By Sam Lamonica, CIO & VP Information Systems, Rosendin...
By Sergey Cherkasov, CIO, PhosAgro
By Pascal Becotte, MD-Global Supply Chain Practice for the...
By Stephen Caulfield, Executive Director, Global Field...
By Shamim Mohammad, SVP & CIO, CarMax
By Ronald Seymore, Managing Director, Enterprise Performance...
By Brad Bodell, SVP and CIO, CNO Financial Group, Inc.
By Jim Whitehurst, CEO, Red Hat
By Clark Golestani, EVP and CIO, Merck
By Scott Craig, Vice President of Product Marketing, Lexmark...
By Dave Kipe, SVP, Global Operations, Scholastic Inc.
By Meerah Rajavel, CIO, Forcepoint
By Amit Bahree, Executive, Global Technology and Innovation,...
By Greg Tacchetti, CIO, State Auto Insurance