TruCare Version 6.0 Released for Advanced Integrated Care Management
FREMONT, CA: Care management solution provider Casenet announces version 6.0 of their flagship solution TruCare. The latest version has been enhanced with advanced integrated care management capabilities for the holistic management of members’ medical, behavioral health and ancillary services.
The integrated care management solution facilitates care teams to achieve desirable outcomes by exclusively addressing critical member needs cost effectively and efficiently. Easy coordination, collaboration and communication are the platforms advantages that the care teams can leverage to lessen the intervention time and boost the member engagement.
“Truly integrated care management ensures all disciplines are working together to provide holistic care coordination regardless of where a member is along the care continuum,” explains Peter Masanotti, Chief Executive Officer, Casenet.
TruCare covers case management, disease management, utilization management/appeals, wellness management and quality reporting and analytics. It goes beyond traditional approaches and works on 6 fundamental principles—Differential Care Management for segmentation of populations, flexibility, interoperability, member centricity, workflow optimization, scalability and performance.
TruCare 6.0 includes advanced features like sophisticated problem libraries medical and nonmedical options for care managers assisting in creating an integrated care plan. This helps in delivering a more absolute and better coordinated view of the member which when coupled with automated TruCare workflows, makes care teams more efficient and effective. The new platform will empower payers and their care teams to deliver person-centered support for long-term care, disability, chronic, and other high-risk, costly dual-eligible population initiatives resulting in healthier populations.
TruCare 6.0 also fulfills meeting member-driven goals and influencing behavior and lifestyle changes. The advanced capabilities automatically drive care plan, task and appropriate service request creation to ensure organizational and evidence-based guidelines are being followed in the plan of care. The generation of care plan recommendations directly from an assessment eliminates the work of having to go back to review assessment responses to identify problems, member preferences, barriers and recommended interventions.
“TruCare 6.0 empowers your care managers to meet all needs of the member the first time, ensuring better care quality and improved outcomes,” states Dr. Robert LoNigro, Chief Medical Officer at Casenet.
Other high-level benefits of TruCare 6.0 include:
- Inclusive assessments which enable the identification, setting and follow up on all member needs that require care manager support
- Expanded rules capabilities to enable the configuration of all workflow tasks to meet regulatory turnaround times
- Customized care plan capabilities to meet a wide range of compliance requirements for state and federal reporting
- Enhanced care plans which are created automatically from assessments resulting in consistent use of evidence-based care guidelines and reducing inefficiency
- Automated and seamless integration between care plan development and service request creation
- Integrated medical, behavioral health and nonmedical services into a single view enabling care teams to access all member services efficiently and effectively