WBR Announces Full Agenda and Speaker Line-up for Field Service Amelia Island Conference
NEW YORK – WBR (Worldwide Business Research) today announced the full agenda and speaker lineup for Field Service Amelia Island, a three-day conference that brings together some the world’s leading cross-industry service, support, and customer care leadersto share insights and best practices for building world-class service and support operations.
The event, which takes place at the The Ritz-Carlton on Amelia Island (August 27th-29th), will feature fireside chats, case studies, and panel discussions with executives from some of the most recognizable institutions including:
- Nikki Bishop, Head of Global Field Service & Digital Operations, Siemens
- Tom May, VP Fleet Operations, CRH Americas Materials
- Laura McCarty, Senior Director, Technical Services, Cisco
- Matt Gates, VP Energy Management Services and Solutions, Trane
- Jack Fanneron, President, The BP Group
- Tom Voirin, Director of Software & Service Support, Philips Healthcare
- Craig Bruns, VP Customer Support, Crown Equipment Corporation
- Brian Dowler, VP Aftermarket Services, Conair
- Fred Lawler, SVP Global Field Services, CenturyLink
- Yonni Hoffman, Head of Lodging Service Business, KONE Americas
- Tony McGraw, VP Central Operations – North American, Building Solutions, Johnson Controls
- And many more!
“With organizations pushing for increased service revenue and a much better experience for their customers, it’s an exciting time for the service industry,” said Sara Mueller, Program Director for Field Service. “It’s an industry that has moved deep into innovation widely adopting technologies like augmented reality, IoT, and AI. Using these technologies, while still maintaining the necessary human touch, to move the needle of service will be major conversations happening at the event this year.”
For more information about the event, or to learn more about sponsorship/exhibition opportunities please visit https://bit.ly/2J8M4yY.
By Phil Jarvis, VP, IT, Thirty-One Gifts
By Dr.Chris Ewell, CISO, Seattle Children
By Eloise Young, CIO, Philadelphia Gas Works
By Phil Stevens, CIO, The Exchange
By Herman Nell, SVP & CIO, Rent-A-Center
By John Honeycutt, CTO, Discovery Communications
By Mark Wead, Chief Enterprise Architect– North America...
By Federico Flórez, Chief Information & Innovation Officer,...
By David Berry, CIO, Daymon Worldwide
By Douglas Turk, Chief Marketing Officer, JLT Speciality
By Tekin Gulsen, CIO, Global IT & Corporate Planning...
By John Sprague, Deputy CTO, IT and the End User Architect,...
By Craig C Shrader, CIO Engagement Partner, Tatum, a...
By Bill Schimikowski, VP, Customer Experience, Fidelity...
By Tom Bressie, Vice President, Oracle Cloud
By Jeff Katz, CTO, Energy & Utilities, IBM [NYSE:IBM]
By Dr Dirk E Mahling, VP, Technology, Alliant Energy
By Steven John, CIO, AmeriPride Services
By Leon Ravenna, CISO, KAR Auction Services, Inc.