We are excited to announce that the National Healthcare CMO Summit travels to Dallas, TX.
The National Healthcare CMO Summit is the most exclusive meeting point for Chief Medical Officers Representing Americas Healthcare Organizations and Innovative Sponsors.
The Summit is an invitation-only, premium Summit effectively uniting industry leaders in an exclusive networking environment on 23 - 24 February 2023 at the exquisite Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, Dallas, TX, US.
Delegates that have attended in the past include:
• Chief Academic Officer - Ascension Wisconsin
• Chief Medical Officer - Denver Health
• Chief Medical Officer - Piedmont Atlanta Hospital
• Chief Medical Officer & Vice President - Baptist Health Richmond
• Medical Director, Critical Care & ECMO; Chair, System Critical Care Operations & Quality Committee - Wellstar Health System and Kennestone Regional Medical Center
• Chief Medical Information Officer – UPMC
• Chief Medical Director - Yale New Haven Health System
• Chief Medical Officer & VP Medical Affairs - SSM Health
• Chief Medical Officer - Cook County Health
Format: Face to face, qualified business meetings with our family offices: pre-vetted, pre-scheduled, mutually agreed upon one-one meetings. Our clients have worked with us through this format for over 20 years because of the efficiency it creates for them in finding highly qualified Solution Providers.
Register your interest via https://bit.ly/3HiV0CW or directly contact Isidora Avraam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HC CMO Summit
By Leni Kaufman, VP & CIO, Newport News Shipbuilding
By George Evans, CIO, Singing River Health System
By John Kamin, EVP and CIO, Old National Bancorp
By Elliot Garbus, VP-IoT Solutions Group & GM-Automotive...
By Gregory Morrison, SVP & CIO, Cox Enterprises
By Alberto Ruocco, CIO, American Electric Power
By Sam Lamonica, CIO & VP Information Systems, Rosendin...
By Sergey Cherkasov, CIO, PhosAgro
By Pascal Becotte, MD-Global Supply Chain Practice for the...
By Stephen Caulfield, Executive Director, Global Field...
By Shamim Mohammad, SVP & CIO, CarMax
By Ronald Seymore, Managing Director, Enterprise Performance...
By Brad Bodell, SVP and CIO, CNO Financial Group, Inc.
By Jim Whitehurst, CEO, Red Hat
By Clark Golestani, EVP and CIO, Merck
By Scott Craig, Vice President of Product Marketing, Lexmark...
By Dave Kipe, SVP, Global Operations, Scholastic Inc.
By Meerah Rajavel, CIO, Forcepoint
By Amit Bahree, Executive, Global Technology and Innovation,...
By Greg Tacchetti, CIO, State Auto Insurance