WealthEngine Announces WE Salesforce Connector on the Salesforce AppExchange
BETHESDA, Md - WealthEngine reported it has propelled WE Connector for Salesforce on the Salesforce AppExchange, engaging organizations to associate with their clients, partners and representatives in completely new ways. The WE Connector for Salesforce sets up a powerful connection between the WealthEngine Platform and Salesforce, empowering point-and-click access to numerous WealthEngine capabilities from specifically inside Salesforce. These new capabilities are potential distinct advantages for nonprofits, financial consultants, advertising and sales experts, and anybody hoping to associate and draw in with well-off people.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, WE Salesforce Connector is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003HvY0EAK.
WE Connector for Salesforce
Connecting Salesforce with the WealthEngine Platform brings Salesforce users direct access to more than 50 WE data elements and proprietary wealth scores and ratings. In addition to the app's current capabilities, the latest version enables:
• Prospecting: Find lists of wealthy new leads within the WE platform and save them to Salesforce.
• Batch Data Enrichment: Add wealth intelligence to a list of contacts or leads from directly within Salesforce.
• Automatic Append: The ability to add wealth intelligence to any new contacts or leads automatically.
• Search: Streamlined access to detailed wealth intelligence profiles on U.S. adults.
Comments on the News
• "We are thrilled to bring these advancements to this important product and partner. It is bringing to life capabilities that we have long envisioned," stated Leo Scott, CTO, WealthEngine. "These capabilities bring the full suite of WealthEngine solutions directly to our almost 500 mutual customers."
• "Everyone and everything is getting smarter and more connected than ever before, and companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees," said Kori O'Brien, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. "By leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform, WealthEngine provides customers with an exciting new way to better engage with their customers and prospects with point and click simplicity."
By Nancy S. Wolk, CIO, Alcoa - Global Business Services
By John Kamin, EVP and CIO, Old National Bancorp
By Gregg T. Martin, VP & CIO, Arnot Health
By Elliot Garbus, VP-IoT Solutions Group & GM-Automotive...
By Bryson Koehler, EVP & CIO, The Weather Company, an IBM...
By Gregory Morrison, SVP & CIO, Cox Enterprises
By Adrian Mebane, VP-Global Ethics & Compliance, The Hershey...
By Lowell Gilvin, Chief Process Officer, Jabil
By Dennis Hodges, CIO, Inteva Products
By Gerri Martin-Flickinger, CIO, Adobe Systems
By Walter Carvalho, VP& Corporate CIO, Carnival Corporation
By Mary Alice Annecharico, SVP & CIO, Henry Ford Health System
By Bernd Schlotter, President of Services, Unify
By Bob Fecteau, CIO, SAIC
By Kushagra Vaid, GM, Server Engineering, Microsoft
By Steve Beason, Enterprise CTO, Scientific Games
By Steve Bein, VP-GIS, Michael Baker International
By Jason Alan Snyder, CTO, Momentum Worldwide
By Jim Whitehurst, CEO, Red Hat
By Alberto Ruocco, CIO, American Electric Power