WealthEngine Announces WE Salesforce Connector on the Salesforce AppExchange
BETHESDA, Md - WealthEngine reported it has propelled WE Connector for Salesforce on the Salesforce AppExchange, engaging organizations to associate with their clients, partners and representatives in completely new ways. The WE Connector for Salesforce sets up a powerful connection between the WealthEngine Platform and Salesforce, empowering point-and-click access to numerous WealthEngine capabilities from specifically inside Salesforce. These new capabilities are potential distinct advantages for nonprofits, financial consultants, advertising and sales experts, and anybody hoping to associate and draw in with well-off people.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, WE Salesforce Connector is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003HvY0EAK.
WE Connector for Salesforce
Connecting Salesforce with the WealthEngine Platform brings Salesforce users direct access to more than 50 WE data elements and proprietary wealth scores and ratings. In addition to the app's current capabilities, the latest version enables:
• Prospecting: Find lists of wealthy new leads within the WE platform and save them to Salesforce.
• Batch Data Enrichment: Add wealth intelligence to a list of contacts or leads from directly within Salesforce.
• Automatic Append: The ability to add wealth intelligence to any new contacts or leads automatically.
• Search: Streamlined access to detailed wealth intelligence profiles on U.S. adults.
Comments on the News
• "We are thrilled to bring these advancements to this important product and partner. It is bringing to life capabilities that we have long envisioned," stated Leo Scott, CTO, WealthEngine. "These capabilities bring the full suite of WealthEngine solutions directly to our almost 500 mutual customers."
• "Everyone and everything is getting smarter and more connected than ever before, and companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees," said Kori O'Brien, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. "By leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform, WealthEngine provides customers with an exciting new way to better engage with their customers and prospects with point and click simplicity."
By James Seevers, CIO & GM, Toyoda Gosei
By Bill Krivoshik, SVP & CIO, Time Warner Inc.
By Gregory Morrison, SVP & CIO, Cox Enterprises
By Alberto Ruocco, CIO, American Electric Power
By Bruce. D. Smith, SVP & CIO, Information Systems, Advocate...
By Adrian Mebane, VP-Global Ethics & Compliance, The Hershey...
By Graham Welch, Director-Cisco Security, Cisco
By Michael Watkins, Senior Product Director, Global Knowledge
By Bernd Schlotter, President of Services, Unify
By Patrick Hale, CIO, VITAS Healthcare
By Steve Bein, VP-GIS, Michael Baker International
By Jason Alan Snyder, CTO, Momentum Worldwide
By Mike Morris, CIO, Legends
By Louis Carr, Jr., CIO, Clark County
By Bill Dow, SVP and General Manager of Business Solutions,...
By Jim Whitehurst, CEO, Red Hat
By Darren Cockrel, CIO, Coyote Logistics, a UPS Company...
By Nathan Johnson, SVP and CIO, Werner Enterprises [NASDAQ:...
By David Tamayo, CIO, DCS Corporation
By Neil Hampshire, CIO, ModusLink Global Solutions, Inc....